Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anybody Have Any Experience With This? Dark Screen On End Of Mission

Gale47

Question

http://imgur.com/27jd6Hv

What the title says. And - if the answer is affirmative, could you tell me how to fix the issue?

To present the exact problem, this screen appears whenever I finish a Void mission - but only when I finish it in solo mode. I get all the rewards and everything, but have to restart the game to unfreeze it.

Any advice?

Edited by Yaer
Overextended title for clarity.

The only few times I personally have gotten a black screen was when I completed a few Solar Rail Conflicts. To be fair, PvP has always had connectivity issues, but it's still annoying.

What I would do is either let my game idle, and eventually I would get a loading screen, and then the mission completed screen. Other times it would be stuck and I would have to Alt F4 to escape it.

I think this is caused by a very slow internet connection at the time you finish the mission.

Happens only in the Void. ONLY there - which is why this bugs me. And it's always when I play solo, whenever I play with somebody else, it's fine.

http://imgur.com/27jd6Hv

What the title says. And - if the answer is affirmative, could you tell me how to fix the issue?

To present the exact problem, this screen appears whenever I finish a Void mission - but only when I finish it in solo mode. I get all the rewards and everything, but have to restart the game to unfreeze it.

Any advice?

If you are playing through Steam it occurs more frequently. I personally have not had this issue since AW was first introduced, my clan mates that play through steam however have noted this happening quite often. Roughly 5 out of 15 runs they have this.

If you are playing through Steam it occurs more frequently. I personally have not had this issue since AW was first introduced, my clan mates that play through steam however have noted this happening quite often. Roughly 5 out of 15 runs they have this.

That's really weird. I haven't had this issue until 15.13 at all. Ugh.

Have you collected any pigments for clan research when this happens?  That seems to be the common denominator when I have this issue.

Actually, yes, I have. My clan is now collecting a brown pigment dropped by the Void mobs. Hmmm... you might be onto something there.