Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adopt-A-Newb Day! Friday February 13!

Meneliki

Question

19 answers to this question

How does this work, exactly? I've only been playing a few days, so I'm shaky on the details. Is there a mission I have to start to 'show up'? Do I just type "New Player here for Mentor" in Recruitment?

There's a pretty clear difference between those who have been playing a while and those like yourself who have only started. Newbros will likely be decked out with Mag, Excal, or Volt and will be sporting a MR of 0-3 which we can see in your profile.

The mentor dudes will likely be blinged to the gills and will be using frames you have likely not seen in action yet in an effort to wow the new dudes. :P

That said, just show up at the relay and likely someone will pick you up.

Keep in mind that console relays are still locked to higher mastery ranks (for stress testing) iirc.

Noted. In that case, watch for people proclaiming themselves as mentors and whisper to them. (I don't have an XBox so I wouldn't be well in the know.)

How does this work, exactly? I've only been playing a few days, so I'm shaky on the details. Is there a mission I have to start to 'show up'? Do I just type "New Player here for Mentor" in Recruitment?

Nope, just show up in the relay and ask for help in the relay chat! :)