Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Oldest Warframe Screenshot?

(PSN)jensyao

0gZZLFG.jpg

I think I took this while I was still on Jupiter. Fond memories of that place. Coincidentally, the same place where I developed my intense love of the Corpus. I was getting wrecked on an infested raid mission, and had no revives left. Suddenly, a toxic ancient starts coming at me from across the room. I was pretty much out of everything and had given up finishing the mission, but then, out of nowhere, a lone prod crewman with a shield osprey comes to my rescue and wrecks the ancient. I was afraid I might have to fight him instead, but he just looked at me, turned around, and then calmly walked off in search of more infested to own.

Oh I have a bunch of really good ones! I'll upload most of them from open beta release to the beginning 2014. 

Blind AI: Dated April 16, 2013

WA6xlcW.png

Heavy Gunner Dance Party: August 3, 2013

ZbAMy9L.png

Survival Beta Vs Corpus: August 31, 2013

9ITxAwj.png

Phasewalker Gunner: September 7, 2013

This one is the strangest. I cast pull on this heavy gunner, and she harnessed the power of it to travel halfway to limbo's rift. She was invulnerable, looked like this, and dished out a hell of a beating. I had to pull her back out to fix it to complete the mission. 

Her emergence:

HDBkhIa.png

The Pain:

41BgtuI.png

Her Corpse:

P7JZRJX.png

Rebecca's Banshee: October 7, 2013

AzKDpUT.png

Corpse of a corpse: November 30, 2013

This guy died and dropped two corpses, both stayed there frozen in place. I have like 8 screenshots of this guy.

iPK686G.png

Headless Frame: December 13, 2013

I have about a million different pictures of this bug in the arsenal, in mission, on other players, etc. This one just strikes me as hilarious.

IcwUVOP.png

EDIT: Fixed spoiler tags

Edited by Meatuchu

I've posted these before on the forums, but these are in fact the first screenshots I ever took of the game

2014_08_01_00001.jpg

2014_08_01_00002.jpg

are you in someone else's ship?

There was a glitch were you can shoot your weapons in your ship

Here's my oldest one, I didn't take many snapshots back then.

I think I lost my internet in this picture and all of the enemies froze, So I went ahead and took a few pictures with them.

GMk8Twj.jpg

lmao, selfie

zJUL6KU.png

Definitly this one. This was an old bug that existed ever since is tart played WF. The glitch was triggered if you select a planet, and then a mission node BEFORE the transition was complete, this showing this.

It showed the old mission script from Terminus, wich was a sabotage mission. Ah the memories.

are you in someone else's ship?

There was a glitch were you can shoot your weapons in your ship

Yeah, landed on my friends ship after a mission. That's him in the second screenshot in front of the nav console. Never had it happen again.

I remember I didn't know I was on his ship yet, and he walked out of the arsenal to see me sliding all over his front windscreen.

Feels so long ago to me yet for most here that's pretty recent.

My oldest screenshot, it was my first warframe mission:

I as Volt, and the excal is my boyfriend.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxingridxx/screenshot/885229719358382865

it was taken in 03/27/2013

and this... I realy miss Volt's old Overload FX T.T

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxingridxx/screenshot/885229719377625422

And Volt still my main Warframe =')

Edited by XxIngridxX