Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 3 Enemies That Make You Rage!

Hwalryeokso

Just for fun. List out 3 enemies (3 being most annoying) that make you go, "Urgh, not this one again!"

1. Drahk Master. He can block and he disarms you. When more than one are attacking and disarming me, I literally give out a sigh.

2. Tar-Mutalist MOA. "Noooo please do not shoot me with that goo!"

3. Shield Osprey. Feeding bullets to enemy... enemy about to die... Shield Osprey comes to save the day...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/000/578/1234931504682.jpg

The latchers than Seekers throw out. I use precision single shot rifles/bows, and those goddamn things are too bloody small/fast for me to kill. And yes, I know that they can simply be kill by rolling once they latch on, but still.

Napalms. The stupid AoE. 

Sand Skates. Yes. I hate fighting those things. 

Grineer Commander. - Teleports you.  "Hey what the heck happened?!?!" ...Tenno looks around for 2 full seconds...

Ancients and Mutalist Moas. Stun lock tenno (sorta two enemies, but close enough). "Surprise? You thought you'd get a chance to shoot back? Ha! We're too busy playing tenno ping-pong!"

1) Nullifier (especially corrupted version). OP sniper that can eventually one-shot you? Check. Cheap shield? Check.

2) Tar Mutalist Moa. Still too freaking powerful when they decide to aim all of their goo-spread at you instead of, maybe, spreading out like they're supposed to?

3) Commander. Nothing ruins a stealth run like a commander taking the one shot that fails to one-hit-kill, and teleporting you into the middle of EVERYONE.

After thinking about it, I really don't think Nullifiers are that bad for me.

1) Ballista - The way I play, they seriously destroy me. I'm seeing whether the new aiming changes made them better though...

2) Bombard/Napalm - AoE Blast means CC and most of the time CC is what indirectly ends up getting me killed.

3) Scorpion/Roller/Shockwave Moa - Basically those that CC (seeing a theme...? :P). I speedrun bosses, so these are pretty much self-explanatory. Losing seconds over these guys is seriously annoying...

Edited by Celestics

I've been trying to wring something out from my brian, but I can't think of an enemy that actually makes me rage.

There are enemies that make me break my usual pattern of aproach. Fusion Moas are best kept at a distance. A purple aura around my feet prompts me to break off whatever I'm currently doing to hunt down and kill the Eximus before he drains my everything.

Nullifiers often require an extra assesment of the current situation. Can I rush in an melee him to death, or should I deal with the others around him first?

I think that's how it should be.

Bombards in defense. One minute your team is doing great, next round, 4 bombards spawn and take out the entire team and pod in seconds.

The worst part is that with all the chaos going on you dont even see the rockets flying towards you. All you see is a mass of enemies and nullifier bubbles, then next second you dead from a bombardment. 

I think maybe the need to add a target lock sound to bombard missiles and maybe even a graphic effect, so that we at least have a chance to react. 

-Ancients, because that grapple is stupid and out of place

-Scorpions, because that grapple is stupid and it's all they're good for

-Swarm MOAs. Seriously. Who thought these things would be good? They're awful.

Special mention to Bombards for their rockets that ignore solid walls and Volt shields.