Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For New Mod For Easy Farming Stalker And Others Assassins

Vlada91

For everything there is a mod,but for this does not existed.it would be great if there is a mod that allows you slightly higher chance for Assassins to attack you.The one who wants greater challenge in game it would be easier to put this mod and to increase 20% chance to make it happen.I think it would be a good time for something like that.

If you want something to attract assassins you can get lucky soon. It has been discussed over forums many times and maybe soon we will get some consumable item increasing chance of being stalke'd zanuka'd G3'd or whatever and whoever would go for us in the future  :) 

Makes me think of Starbound or Terraria (y'know the consumables that summon the Bosses and all). 

I think it would be kind of hard to do something like that though. 

I think awhile back someone datamined something that included consumables for this sort of thing. Mighta just been for dev test purposes (i.e. they get complaints about Stalker, bring the Stalker spawn egg to missions and test), but who knows...

Hi all :)

always a good idea to talk about anything and express wishes and hope.

i didnt make the assassins there for here is my point of view " i think and presume and would like to keep thinking that the concept and idea of the assassins is that they show up at the worst time possible for you" , see!! no surprise no fun.

and as far as for the idea of new mod " oh well with over 400 mods in this game it is creative of you to find such an excuse for yet an extra mod we have no free slot for yaaaaaaaay we need more slots not mods".

i like the way you all thinking .. keep thinking ... thats the only way to be creative.

Why not a consumable that is made up of the death marks you get? Let's say you need three to five of each mark to create a consumable that gets used before the mission and either increases the chance like you say or has them show up.

As for lore, the consumables are hacked homing beacons or callouts that attract the assassins because your Tenno are "taking one for the team to help other Tenno complete their missions."