Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mentorship Program | Need Mentors

LordOfScrugging

Question

TENNO MENTORING PROGRAM:
PLEASE REFER TO OPEN SLOTS FOR AVAILABILITY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to wish all Mentors good luck in their endeavors to help new players. If any of you become GoTL then you have my full backing. If possible, try advertising a bit to get some new players attention. Remember, we have been doing this before GoTL went live so stay proud of that fact that you've been helping before the actual "help" arrived
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates:

I'm back!. now back to business
Notes:

Note: To all my mentors, if you've been contacted by a new player i want to be informed so i may mark you as Unavailable.

Note: DO NOT come into the thread to self advertise. This is not the place for it. Either you are seeking help, or you are volunteering to help

Note: To my mentors, if you feel you no longer wish to partake in my program, then notify me. It pains me to see you go but your wishes will be respected.

Note: To my mentors, i'd like your timezones to put next to your name so everyone can find someone in their timezone. please use this site. just tell me your timezone that's on here. like mine is PDT UTC-7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all would be mentors: i will monitor if you are active on the forums since this it's a big factor in this program. IF the last time you've logged on was weeks ago, you will be removed!
If you are expecting to be gone for a long period of time, notify me ahead of time and let me know the estimated time of return so that i do not remove you from my list of mentors

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Objectives:

• Seek out and aid any new tenno who may need it.
  • Set the example for the younger generation
  • Maintain a positive relation with the other mentors and pupils
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements to be a mentor:

• Have been a member for at least a year (minus XB1 players)
  • Active forum user
  • Don't be toxic
  • Be willing to help in any way you can

Below is a list of the exemplary tenno who've set out to help the newer generation:

PC:
LordOfScruggingPDT UTC-7 - Available | PM
siralextraffoCET / CEST UTC +1 / +2 - Available | PM
GordoFreeman(PC) - Available | PM
BattleBrows(PC) - Available | PM
Meneliki(PC) - Available | PM
Homer87(PC) - Available | PM
Luther848(PC) - Available | PM
TheGuyverOneEST / EDT UTC -3 / -4 - Available | PM
AigloblamCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Available | PM
KamijoToumaPDT / PST UTC -8 /-7 - Available | PM
TheStag(PC) - Available | PM
BrahkestMST / MDT UTC -7 / -6 - Available | PM
Mr.Lube(PC) - Available | PM
bluntpufferGMT+1 - Available | PM
Rexian(PC) - Available | PM
TobiahCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Available | PM
okinolas(PC) - Available | PM
--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-PHT UTC +8 - Available | PM
hammerheathenPDT / PST UTC -8 /-7- Unavailable | PM
LuxiferEST / EDT UTC -3 / -4 - Available | PM
CET / CEST   UTC +1 / +2 - Away | PM
FabpsiCET / CEST   UTC +1 / +2 - Available | PM
CET / CEST UTC +1 / +2- Available | PM
PS4:
(PS4)Santar0s(PS4) - Available | PM
(PS4)Arrow_TemperCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Unavailable | PM
(PS4)ELIT3_EXP3RT-01(PS4) - Unavailable | PM
(PS4)IIIDevoidIIIEST / EDT UTC -3 / -4 - Unavailable | PM
[member=] Open  | PM
[member=] Open | PM
(PS4) - Available | PM
(PS4)RyanRFC12345GMT UTC +0 - Available | PM
(PS4)ViggorrahCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Available | PM
(PS4)dice_thrownCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Available | PM
[member=](PS4) - Open | PM
[member=] Open | PM

XB1:
(XB1)A Frikn GrizzlyEST / EDT UTC -3 / -4 - Available | PM
(XB1)SwagScapegoat(XB1) - Available | PM
TonedTyphoon(XB1) - Available | PM
(XB1) - Available | PM
(XB1) - Available | PM
[member=](XB1) - Open | PM
(XB1)LexaHex488(XB1) - Available | PM
(XB1)Lorewalker1022(XB1) - Available | PM

If you are looking for a mentor, simply click on the respective platform and click on the PM link next to the mentor's name to ask for assistance (help in game, advice on builds, etc.)

Those who wish to help out may simply let me know your IGN/PSN/GT so i can update the list. (PSN/XB1 Mentors are GREATLY needed!)

The "I screwed up while editing" Corner:

somehow broke the spoilers so gonna be keeping it in this style. atleast i got rid of the mass of orange text
Other Mentoring Programs:

Edited by LordOfScrugging

You can add me to the list of Mentors.

Also, I have a suggestion. If it's not too much work I think mentors should have what they're offering on their profile or in the OP. Some mentors might not have experience with weapon builds, frame builds, specific mechanics, etc. I feel that mentors should advertise what they're most comfortable in offering advice on.

Here are my qualifications (so people can know what kind of mentor I am and what I offer).

I've been playing for about two years. I have experience with weapon and warframe builds. I know where you can farm for resources, affinity, void keys efficiently. I have experience with weapon mechanics and how to get the most out of your weapon. I can use a voice chat service such as curse/skype (I prefer curse) to explain things that I cant find the words for. I'm on warframe usually from 12-6 EST but it varies on what I'm currently doing. 

Added you. welcome

Just sent you a PM @LordOfScrugging. I would be honored to be a mentor on PS4. I've been playing since February 2013, been in a variety of clans, have every frame, leveled all weapons except a few archwing ones, participated in all but one tactical alert and event since I started. I also play a bit on PC as well as watch dev streams in order to learn about upcoming changes and updates.

Helping newish players is one of my favorite things to do in Warframe, and I would relish the opportunity to do so in a more official capacity. Please let me know if you require any more information from or about me.

I am also willing to help out mentoring on PC, but, as I have played the most on PS4, I'm still learning all the stuff post U15.16.

PSN: dice_thrown

IGN: dice_thrown

added you, welcome. Also, you don't need to both PM me and post on the thread. either one will suffice

I would like to be a mentor on PS4 

2 years playing time , 1000 plus hours , friendly person 

added. and are you sure you've played for 2 years? i only saw like a year on your profile

I would glaly help new players even with a reward.

you literally started today. PM someone and get yourself a mentor

I guess I'll come back when i reach my first tennoday

yea. its required that you've been playing for atleast a year

Added you. welcome

added you, welcome. Also, you don't need to both PM me and post on the thread. either one will suffice

added. and are you sure you've played for 2 years? i only saw like a year on your profile

Thank you. I played some on PC before it came to PS4 and itsnt that how long we been a forum member ?

Edited by (PS4)LVLSettles

Thank you. I played some on PC before it came to PS4 and itsnt that how long we been a forum member ?

the forums and game are connected so its how long you've been a part of warframe as a whole. and ah that's something that should have been mentioned in your post.

I can mentor as well, I know it says not needed, but if in the future you need any I'm here. Been playing almost 1.5 years now, consider myself experienced. Let me know, thanks!

i'd keep tabs on the thread incase a spot opens since i can be somewhat forgetful 

Lol dudes seriously us Xbox players at the begining dont know anything about this forum. Been on the mentor program quit a while not even 1 message recieved

True, but it doesnt stop me from adding for it in Region lol

I still answer questions for ppl. Just nothing as refererred by here..........

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Not sure how to link profiles

i'll PM you how to do it.

Whenever you need more mentors, I've been playing since about U10, and I'm willing to help with anything. ^^

i'll keep that in mind.

Lol dudes seriously us Xbox players at the begining dont know anything about this forum. Been on the mentor program quit a while not even 1 message recieved

if you need to, advertise in game.

True, but it doesnt stop me from adding for it in Region lol

I still answer questions for ppl. Just nothing as refererred by here..........

xbox is on the slow end. not as slow as PC though. but i think its understandable with all the GoTL wannabe's everywhere ~.~

WTp???????? Now "that" person will troll me even harder if I mention www.waframe.com and NOT say Mentor Program

>_> IDC lol :p

"that" person needs to take a chill pill and stop being so salty xp

Mentors of the Tenno

Teachers of the Old Ways

That's all I got :P

doesnt really roll off the tongue

I noticed this thread some time ago and "observed" it....

all I can say is: There are some good people on this little "Mentorship Program"-list , nicely done^^

I've posted a thread similar to this on German subforums, but will still need to update some of it.  (in time)

Yeaaa...About the german Thread:

Let's just say those german sentences don't make a lot of sense^^

I posted a comment in the german thread. It includes a better german description of this mentorship program (feel free to copy&paste the part of my comment into your first post :) ) 

If you need help with your german posts in the future just ask "Prime" or me...one of us will probably be able to phrase those weird german sentences a litte bit better :3

Mhhh...I think that's it for me^^

Since I am already a GotL it wouldn't make any difference if I am in a Mentorship-prorgram like this one....but I really like it^^

(sooo feel free to add me if you think it is a good idea...even if all the current things for me would be pretty much the same^^)

Anyway, good luck. Thank you all for helping new players <3

I see you Prime o.o 

Edited by Fabpsi