Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remember When Fusion Cores Didnt Drop In Packs Of 5?

aynn

Corrupt mods with 10 ranks were here and these take 396 rare 5cores to max 10/10. Was there this much complaining about cores back then? Enlighten me.

How can people complain about something that they didn't know would exist?

Edited by inBlue

Only a few of them were rank 10.  Most were rank 3 or 5.  The ones that were rank 10 were pretty worth it.  They greatly change your playstyle.

None of these Primed mods have that much impact, except maybe Primed Reach (and mostly because it's so broken/funny on some weapons).  They're just very expensive raw stat buffs.

Only a few of them were rank 10.  Most were rank 3 or 5.  The ones that were rank 10 were pretty worth it.  They greatly change your playstyle.

None of these Primed mods have that much impact, except maybe Primed Reach (and mostly because it's so broken/funny on some weapons).  They're just very expensive raw stat buffs.

Primed Continuity, Primed Flow, Primed Streamline tomorrow.

You were saying?

Primed Continuity, Primed Flow, Primed Streamline tomorrow.

You were saying?

None of those mods drastically alter how a suit or weapon handles.  Like I said, they're just raw stat buffs.

If Primed Streamline comes tomorrow, that'll mix things up, but only because it's going to change how we use Fleeting Expertise and Blind Rage - the corrupted mods.

None of those mods drastically alter how a suit or weapon handles.  Like I said, they're just raw stat buffs.

If Primed Streamline comes tomorrow, that'll mix things up, but only because it's going to change how we use Fleeting Expertise and Blind Rage - the corrupted mods.

The majority of mods in the game are raw stat buffs, so I don't understand why you're trying to downplay them.

Yeah, I remember. 

Those days sucked.  

Then cores were introduced, starting what I now consider the golden age of Warframe farming.  Yet it wasn't even that good since there was only one efficient mission to obtain them in.  I was hoping that this was all just a stepping stone, and they would continue to improve the quality of grinding.

Now we are somewhere in-between.  It's worse, and I've yet to see a reason why it's a good thing.  I understand why some people don't care.  I understand people just don't like seeing others complain, and would rather complain about their complaints.  I understand people like to play devil's advocate.  But again, as far as nerfing cores go, I fail to see why it's a good thing.

They greatly change your playstyle.

None of these Primed mods have that much impact, except maybe Primed Reach...

Yeah, turns morons into bigger morons swinging their Orthos around even more thinking they can hit everything.

Then they get downed and I have to contemplate reviving them or letting them die.