Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Thanks For Not Bringing New Primed Mods!

Monster-T

As the title says - I'm really happy that you've brought no new 'essential' mods... Now I'm feeling more comfortable with my way to play 'just for fun'. And I'm even more happy about the fact that you have started the rotation of primed mods.

Thank you very much, DE!

Edited by Monster-T

At the end of the day it had to cycle back round at some point, otherwise its going to be every 6 months you get a chance at a mod you missed.

same thing I said to your same post in the other thread

what would be the problem with having to wait that long? it would mean he would have a enough offers to be worth his function in-game. if he's already done then his lame levels are on par with the eye's of blight event.

What is the full list of things offered? I'm at work for another 4 hours.

Went to the Hub to see if Baro came bearing guns of any kind (I read something like him bringing a Brakk) and stocked up on ducats.

When I saw his wares and noticed NONE of them were weapons, just a mod and two cosmetic items, I just...

...ugh, screw it.

As the title says - I'm really happy that you've brought no new 'essential' mods... Now I'm feeling more comfortable with my way to play 'just for fun'. And I'm even more happy about the fact that you have started the rotation of primed mods.

Thank you very much, DE!

Primed mods aren't essential......

L E T   T H E   C R Y B A B I E S    B E G I N !

Edited by Burnthesteak87

I thought datamines info said primed streamline kazeru sugatra and primed Edo armor

Was datamined spreadsheet wrong???

Datamined spreadsheet just shows stuff that hasn't been released up til now. It has no infos about when it will be implemented.

Edited by Vandole