Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Credits Weekend Leaderboards

[DE]Glen

Discounting the dark sectors I did after I ran out of (the quicker) void keys I think I made around 10-11mil, but I didn't have the best keys for farming to begin with. Could have been more but internet forces me to play solo.

So the top "earner" for this managed to get more credits in one weekend than all the credits I have scraped together, total.  And here I thought that after nearly two years in this game, at over 1,000 hours of game play and mastery rank 17, I could no longer consider myself a "filthy casual."  How wrong I was!  Clearly I'm going have to quit my job and forget about feeding myself in order to catch up.

Edited by ChaoticTW

Good.  Now we know who to ignore when the "more credits than I know what to do with" complaint comes up.  Hehehehe..........

Hmm, the difference between the PC leader boards and the PS4/Xbone leader boards is intellesting.

T4 missions give ~108600 credits per run with double credits and credit booster.  500 T4 missions would give 54.3M credits.  At 5 minutes each mission it would take 41.7 hours to get them credits.    At 3 minutes each mission it take 25 hours to get them credits.    At 1 minute each mission it take 8.3 hours to get them credits. 

Edited by ThePresident777

T4 missions give ~108600 credits per run with double credits and credit booster.  500 T4 missions would give 54.3M credits.  At 5 minutes each mission it would take 41.7 hours to get them credits.    At 3 minutes each mission it take 25 hours to get them credits.    At 1 minute each mission it take 8.3 hours to get them credits. 

I farmed in party of Volts and Zephyrs, so some missions was a bit longer than 1 minute. As some guy joked, we spend more time loading than on mission.

greedy pull doesn't really get you that much more credits

Not my point.

It increases survivability + spam ability for stationary squad as you pull orbes and not rely on Energy Siphons or restores.

It was happening since day 1 GP was introduced but not on that scale  ;)