Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Velocitus Stock

BrotherIcarus

Question

23 answers to this question

i see many people dont like archwings for their own reason, i like it, but .... the grind wall of arch wing weapon and stuff, its just .... wall

doing same exact thing over and over will get us boring pretty fast, i think DE should change how they drop or increase the drop rates? idk.

oh and btw ive farmed fluctus limb like 30 runs to get one on earth intercept, i know that feel bro.

i see many people dont like archwings for their own reason, i like it, but .... the grind wall of arch wing weapon and stuff, its just .... wall

doing same exact thing over and over will get us boring pretty fast, i think DE should change how they drop or increase the drop rates? idk.

oh and btw ive farmed fluctus limb like 30 runs to get one on earth intercept, i know that feel bro.

Well all missions of Archwing are pretty easy and aside Uranus C rotation everything else is easy and fast to get compared with a lot of stuff in the game.

Welp warfare name has a sick sense of humour as I got the bloody thing strait after making this thread, still sucks as I wanted to get the bloody thing ranked up and ready for the evening today.

Now you know what to do for next time. ;)

1) Grind a bunch.

2) Get frustrated you're not getting the part.

3) Make post about it on the forums.

4) Magically get the part you need.

Now you know what to do for next time. ;)

1) Grind a bunch.

2) Get frustrated you're not getting the part.

3) Make post about it on the forums.

4) Magically get the part you need.

Hahaha yep, although I will say I've only been screwed by rng this hard a handful of time in almost 2years

Pretty much this. Consider that main game already need so much grind, I don't really have time to grind for the side game

Hahaha yep, although I will say I've only been screwed by rng this hard a handful of time in almost 2years

Yeah, it seems like I'm running into that more often than I'd like. Typically, right when I'm about to say eff it and just give up on the item/drop, I'll get it then.

(The worst for me was trying to get a Kubrow egg the first time around. I think I did over 60 runs before I got an egg... That was 60 times of listening to Ordis in a drug induced haze mistake that I actually got an egg and say: You got a Kubrow egg! Drop it and make scrambled eggs. Immediately followed by Lotus: You need an egg, go get one. Now that was annoying after like the 5 or so time they did that after returning to the Liset.)

Edited by CedarDpg

Well all missions of Archwing are pretty easy and aside Uranus C rotation everything else is easy and fast to get compared with a lot of stuff in the game.

I think u missed the point here mate, this isnt about its a hard mission or imposible, its about doing the exact same thing over and over again to just get 1 stuff u need, isnt that boring? tiring? because for me it is. 

I can Solo all Archwings mission, I have every Archwings gear already, and i grind for them. I found that Archwings parts grinding is the most boring grind ive encounter in this game, it even makes me retired from the game for 1 week because i cant stand the grind of ArchWing.

velocitus is worth it. epic dps if you can lead targets well. i did 50+ runs to get the bloody stock (and levelled some other archwing stuff up in the process), so all i can say is: i feel your pain, but GRIND AWAY, B****! :p