Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Can We Get More High Quality Profile Icons?

Sibernetika

instead of the generic mug shot we have now? I would really love to fork out some plat on better looking icons... now I'm not asking for custom icons and stuff but more and better variations and just so I don't get a trigger happy mod moving this topic to appropriate forum this pro pics are in game as well and not just website related

*and yes this has something to do when I see staff and mods with awesome Loki pro pics (you know who you are), making me jelly, and hate them and stuff....*

I once had an idea of being able to pay Platinum to take a "picture" of your currently equipped Warframe so you could have some form of uniqueness on the forums, but I never bothered to make a thread regarding it.

The idea came from Runescape's in-game photo-booth outside of Falador that does that very thing.

I once had an idea of being able to pay Platinum to take a "picture" of your currently equipped Warframe so you could have some form of uniqueness on the forums, but I never bothered to make a thread regarding it.

The idea came from Runescape's in-game photo-booth outside of Falador that does that very thing.

This is an awesome idea!

In EVE online you can also use your avatar picture.

Edited by Sziklamester

Yah, I remember the old Bioware forums having this feature, where you could have your Dragon Age character be your avatar. It's pretty cool, although honestly, the avatar would basically just be a mugshot, so all we'd be able to see is the colour scheme :/

I like this!

I probably wont use it because I'm happy with my Nekros and I don't want to spend plat on something other than slots, but I like this!

• 3 weeks later...