Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much $$$ Have You Spent On This Game?

Primal_Scream

A few hundred and I just starter a month or two ago lol time flies.

Time flies? Your money too, it seems... :p I'm joking don't Rhino stomp me!

Ok.. so... all warframe slots... and various skins and....

Yep still 0

You're the definition of a self-made man then...

A little bit too much thinking about it.

Then again the game kept me busy for more than 2 years now, so there's that.

Same, since I got all the prime access to date and I'm also grandmaster when the game came out 2 years ago.  So I don't like to think about it;)  Given I play the game everyday.  So the investment has paid off.

During Closed Beta I wrote to Rebecca and asked her to just back a dump truck up to the window of my computer room.  I've been filling it ever since.

I DLed the client before Steam, but it would be nice to use Steam to actually answer this question. I honestly have no idea, other than to say it's a three-digit number for certain.

I've done about $150 easy at 760+ hours, mostly spent on cosmetics, color palletes, and a few armor bits, the samurai plates look amazing on Rhino, Neberius on Nekros brings the thing just over the top enough to be fun & the odd Catalyst when a new weapon comes out and if I like it, and on only 3 occasions speeding up builds, for Amprex, Nukor & Tipedo, those three weapons are a nightmare to anything in the Solar system, a little bit of fun for every occasion.