Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much $$$ Have You Spent On This Game?

Primal_Scream

i first bought the 300+ plat option when getting a 25% discount login reward that first time.  the waited for a 50% and got the 1000+ platinum option then.  it was all spent on slots, a couple prime parts, and a few random boosters during special occasions.  now i sell stuff once a month for a short time, but i can barely get to 100 plat any more since i despise trade chat's spammy nature and staying on it very long.

i might buy prime access if a there is ever a zephyr prime, which won;t happen since zeph is clantech and might not ever fit in as being something primed  :/

i first bought the 300+ plat option when getting a 25% discount login reward that first time.  the waited for a 50% and got the 1000+ platinum option then.  it was all spent on slots, a couple prime parts, and a few random boosters during special occasions.  now i sell stuff once a month for a short time, but i can barely get to 100 plat any more since i despise trade chat's spammy nature and staying on it very long.

i might buy prime access if a there is ever a zephyr prime, which won;t happen since zeph is clantech and might not ever fit in as being something primed  :/

Well volt is clantech(although he wansn't originally) and he is the next prime. So yeah.

I'm not sure at this point, more than $500.. Not sure how much more, I've bought a lot of platinum packs.

If I knew they were pulling off some BS with PC exclusives I'd spent $0, but I've learned about that too late. I would rather see the game fail unless that changes, but as you might imagine I contributed more to the opposite. Then again they've been bought by Sumpo/Perfect World, so PC stuff probably eventually comes to the consoles. In which case I'll probably drop another $500 and won't really regret it. People can easily change their mind.

Not sure, exactly. Probably in the neighbourhood of $150-200. No regrets. I pretty much haven't bought any other games from Steam since i've been back into warframe, so in that regard DE is keeping me "off the streets of Steam". So i have no problems supporting them. Plus, the game is awesome, we probably have the coolest devs in the world, and the more money we give them the more awesome Warframe gets. Win-win.

Edited by Meneliki

I bought the middle prime access for Nyx whatever that was called and I have bought plat a few times. I don't use trade chat because: 1) it is a hell hole I would like to avoid. and 2) since I started warframe just about 1.5 years ago I have spent about as much money as I would have on anyother game. Between Warframe and modding Skyrim I am getting my moneys worth. 

So to answer the question: I think around $100 give or take.

I might buy the new prime pack depending on how things look. But I am definitely open to buying another prime access pack. Just waiting for the right one.

Edited by erikandrew

$25 and I spent almost all of it on cosmetics (getting all those color palletes adds up). Luckily i was patient enough to wait for a 50% off coupon. I dont think the amount you get for what you pay normally is worthwhile but ill gladly drop $25 (what I give myself for a weekly allowance) to get 1000p with a 50% coupon. Thats worth it to me