Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Hype For Pink Shorts 2.0 ? (Tenno Live)

(PSN)Rocha_59

i just want to see the dragon frame as it would be fun as hell to use if they pull it off correctly and i wish i can watch it but it will be 8 am in the morning for me and i have to out on that day too

Edited by TheRipper7

I can hardly wait for Friday. So much that should be about to released to be shown. Also I am hoping for some sneaks of stuff that we might get in the rest of the year.

ALL THE HYPE ACTIVATE!

Edited by MDRLOz

There's existing real world stuff to base SNS and Tonfas on. There's no particularly scary mechanic involved with creating them.

The mios has no existing real world counter part, has at least two tricky mechanics, and would actually require a unique stance, while still being sword-like.

It has hard parts for the animation department, for the coding department, and for the modeling department. It will be when it will be, but they have a lot of people working on u16 right now who would be required for parts it needs.

I think the entire process would be simplified if the Mios used the Reedemer's gunblade stance, replaced the charge attack's result with the Paracyst's grapple & used the scissor mechanism as part of it's parry finisher.