The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Would love to see armor: 100 armor (hopeful) + Steel Fibre + Steel Charge + Shocking Speed + Bo Prime/Orthos Prime + Berzerker + Fury + Primed Reach would turn Volt Prime into an Sonic the Slaughterhog, would be hilarious. Imagine the hilarity of Bo Prime + Primed Reach at those attack speeds, mobs half the room away getting hit with Knockback at crazy speeds.

A Jat Kittag ground attack build would also be funny.

Edited by KracsNZ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drift_velocityElectrons may move 2200 km/s in a vacuum tube which as the name suggests contains a vacuum and you can hardly describe the stream of electrons in a vacuum tube as a lightning boltThe "speed" of a Lightning bolt is comparable to a wave on a Pond.The front of the wave seems to move when it's just the interaction of the electrons with each otherAnd people do care. mostly scientists and Physics enthusiasts but they still care

a lightning, electricity, static frame should be fast, period. If you think like that then everything is slow. && volt is squish so make him fast.

Volt was "the alternative to guns", yet in actually his abilities rely heavily on them. Shock, Electric Shield, and even Overload all require firearms to compliment them. Sure metal sanic melee is a fun option, but it's not something you want to do against high lvl enemies too often. Volt's powers need some reworking. If he isn't able to kill tougher enemies outright with his abilities, they at least need to have more effective CC.

That aside, I definitely agree with what most people wish to see:

Increased speed: 1.15 - 1.2

Increased armor: 60 - 90 (15 armor is just sinfully wrong for any Warframe)

Increased coattail <.<

The most important thing to me is looks. Regular Volt is pretty sexy and Volt Prime better look DAYUM Sexy.
I would be so disappointed with Volt Prime was ugly but bonus stats made him a much better frame than Volt.

But more base speed and Armor would be nice too.

Edited by KainMurasaki

So I think it's safe to say we know volt prime is next in U16. Cough.. cough *data. But what I wanted to know if you had to choose one of normal volts stats to be buffed, which one would you choose ?

I personally would want his based speed to be 1.25. The same as loki prime or maybe higher like 1.4, it would be beautiful.

Nooooo I want Ash Prime, NOW!!!

*Generic line about the date of all future content being known by no one except devs, and them not disclosing it*

*edit* whoops, thought you said next frame, not next prime frame.

Well, in that case, not u16. Sometime in like 15 days, actually. Maybe a bit longer. That's when booster obtained on first day of prime access runs out anyways, so around that time, week or two later at most I'd imagine.

Edited by NearoC

The date has not been specified. It's probably going to be after Tenno Live tho, since I would assume DE would want to make some sort of reveal of U16 there. I would bet around two weeks after Tenno Live.

To be fair, knowing the date is not really going to make a big difference, unless you're thinking of like a 24hr grind fest for the parts and stuff....

Might I suggest some new powers......

I would think that he might be able to "integrate" with electrical devices like cameras, sensors, security and possibly travel via conduits and such.

Possibly a quicker revive time for helping others.  Kinda like an AED.......

Possibly quicker or instant hacking of terminals.

Just some crazy ideas. 

Of course these could be made into mods as well (I know there are some pretty close already).