The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

But isn't Vauban the tactician? Since when is it Volt?

Thats what I thought. They must not know what a tactician is. Maybe Vauban is after Volt. If I'm remembering correctly, when they teased Loki Prime, the video said Chaos primed at the end. I might not be remembering correctly.

You guys have never considered that DE has caught on to our datamining and simply filed Vauban Prime as Volt Prime to throw us off.

Don't think they'll do that, when people actually paid to watch for a "troll" This isn't a Devstream..

Well, Volt can be tactical. In the last heavy melee only TAC alert I was playing with Volt. Built shields, tried to shock em, but most importantly, I spammed speed around, which also increases attack speed. This was really useful with the slow heavy melee weapons.

Thats what I thought. They must not know what a tactician is. Maybe Vauban is after Volt. If I'm remembering correctly, when they teased Loki Prime, the video said Chaos primed at the end. I might not be remembering correctly.

Yea, I remember the Chaos Primed thing (I even said it in chat). Maybe we need a better/newer/updated description of each frame cause it seems like player perception isn't matching up with game perception.

It's pretty obvious that it's Volt from what they said after the teaser. Granted, the 'tactician' part makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm actually hard of hearing, and can't make out words very well through speakers. It had no captions despite that one line.

So whatever was said at the end, was lost to me