The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Yo DE, $105 AUD for 2 warframes is a kick in the nuts, this is by far the most insulting prime access pack, 2 warframes and an archwing warframe, australia tax plus sony cut and we get #*($%%@ over hard, will not be buying this access pack its a rip off and an insult.

Good news is the accessories is nice and I like it well done.

Wish he had a helm like this one from this fan art here.

YVBBaZf.jpg?1

yeah that was the one i was referring to XP...

after loki, nyx and especially nova, which were pretty much complete redesigns (helmetwise) volt prime strikes me as being more "old school" orokin style, as in: regular with bling attached (see excal/frost).

Anyway: NOSE PRIME!

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir

i'd hope so good lord... almost $200 to get everything lol...

Consoles only get two Prime Access options:

1) $80 USD -- Prime Access pack -- Includes the warframe, weapons, profile icons, and 2625 plat.

2) $60 USD -- Prime Accesssories pack -- Includes the prime accessories, 90-day credit and affinity boosters, and 1365 plat.

That chuold explain why they have an diffenrt weapon or none at all, when us PC whuold properly have the other one  

No. Consoles get the same stuff as PC.  Either there is no prime weapon, or there is a mistake on the Australian PSN store.

Veritux..?

Hmm maybe the Odanata Prime comes with a Veritux and Imperator of its own? Would explain why no Primed weapon was listed. But this is speculation

If it's possible to build Odanta Prime without having done the Archwing quest it would have to...(Although preventing building it or claiming it would have been an easy solution.) (Edit: they're probably not locking Prime Access to the quest, so yeah, it must come with it.)

A frame and an archwing account for 8 of the void drop slots that are about to be freed up, leaving 14 unaccounted for.  I doubt that more than one of each is going to drop two places, so, what, second locations for things from the last few rounds of prime?  There's room for Veritux prime and a prime gun (I'd rather see anything else prime rather than a third Imperator...) to each be done individually easily.

Edit: So maybe a two-level blueprint, Odanta Prime requiring Odanta Prime Frame, Veritux Prime Assembly, and Imperator Prime Assembly, each of those three being a 'normal' void blueprint with 2-3 parts?

Edited by (PS4)j232000

Curious, it dosent say anything about a prime weapon. Dose that mean all we get is volt and odanata?

No prime weapon in this one, a couple of aussies i know got the PA already, only stupid odonata and volt prime, disappointing.

Before DE would release prime weapons outside of Prime Accesses, nowaday we seem to be lucky if a prime access is reason enough to bring one. Aklex prime I'm looking at you.

No prime weapon in this one, a couple of aussies i know got the PA already, only stupid odonata and volt prime, disappointing.

Before DE would release prime weapons outside of Prime Accesses, nowaday we seem to be lucky if a prime access is reason enough to bring one. Aklex prime I'm looking at you.

Could've sworn Kogake were in the listings. Maybe they'll do the thing they did with rhino, coming out with the Burtson a couple patches later.