Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 5 Most Fun Weapons To Use!

Arkardu

Personally I love these weapons:

Hikou Prime (Silent, fast throwing-max out attack speed and it looks funny while doing tons of dmg)

Tipedo (for everything melee related from dmg to coptering)

Quanta (With mirage, right click for the bubbles while holograms are active, 5 bubbles per shot :D)

Sybaris (feel of weapon is A+)

Buzlok (fire tracing round with a zoomed shot, bullets auto travel to tracer)

For some reason, I like the Tetra... it feels weak but I like the aim, lazer bullets, and overall feel of the weapon too

Twin Vipers with max fire rate (anemic agility, gunslinger, lethal torrent)

Vasto Prime --> I'm a flipping cowboy ninja in space

Narrowed it down to 5

Edited by Thre3c0n

Embolist- Because its like a poison can of mace.

Vectis- Because Headshotting with snipers is always fun.

Spectra- Because it's like your own mini laser that goes buzz.

Nukor- Because you can melt enemies you don't like with radiation.

Ogris- Because it's a rocket launcher, enough said.

1. Paris Prime (shooting one shot headshots is awsome.)

2. Glaive (Throwing too the extream.)

3. Soma (It shoots way too fast for its own good.)

4. Bolter (Nailing enemies too walls just never gets old.)

5. Nukor (Have yet too use it but have seen it in action, radiation fun.)

Primaries

Kohm (pre-change) - I don't see the changes that were made as a nerf (in fact my experience of it is they made it end-game viable) but they did remove the fun factor.  Mowing down your enemies by gatling shotgun has never been more fun. The current version, not so much fun :(

Penta - Hmm, whats that small glowing cylinder bouncing across the floor towards me... BOOM.

Honorable mentions - Opticor (full speed fire modded), Buzzlok.

Secondaries

Stug - It can be so ridiculously devastating in terms of its AOE that sometimes you can't help but laugh.

Dual Cestra - Modded for multishot and maximum firerate, watch your enemies melt in a blaze of laser fire from a gun with great animation.

Honourable mentions - Akmagnus.

Melee

Jat Kittag - Because turning into a devastating whirlwind with a giant hammer of doom is just awesome (seriously, check those stance combos).

Orthos Prime - Because when you've got to slice up every infested in the room, there's nothing better than a slashing weapon with epic reach!

Honourable mentions - Anykyros Prime and Obex (great finishing moves)

Edited by mad_mac_hl

Top 5 *Fun* Weapons:

1) Jat Kittag - cuz AOE mass throwing enemies in all directions

2) Panthera - cuz chainsaw

3) Glaxion - cuz freeze ray

4) Redeemer - cuz gunblade (have to have stance, tho)

5) Kestrel - cuz 100% ragdoll on target, plus the return

Honorable mentions go to Brutal Tide stance for break dancing, Ogris for bazooka feel, Stug for shooting exploding ooze, Buzlok for homing rounds, Amprex for chain lightning, and Attica + Thunderbolt for a storm of explosions rivaling Ember.

Lanka with a gas proc build - Not really endgame viable, but watching a whole bunch of dudes drop from a single sniper shot is funny stuff. edit: and that sound effect! No ever mentions how awesome my primary sounds except when I use my Lanka.

Sobek - I use it without fire rate mods. Great feel and sound effect, shame about the reload.

Twin Gremlins - The mag size, rate of fire (w/ Lethal Torrent), and reload speed are at just that right place so it's not too bullet hosey and not to reloady, and yet not too sluggish, either. Oh and they're nailguns 

Jat Kittag - In a word: ragdolling

Siccarus Prime - I guess I just have good feels from back in the day when I didn't understand modding very well and my Siccarus was my go-to Corpus killer. It's a decent all-rounder gun, too - good for taking down nullifier shields, pretty good for corrosive procs, manageable long range accuracy and spammy enough for close quarters fighting.

Edited by ArbitUHM