Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.75 Hours Remaining. Let's Get The Hype Train Rolling

Lets not get the hype train rolling, because you set yourself up for bitter disappointment. Given how buggy MANY of the previous major updates have been, and how..... simple Archwing was, I'd rather not get hyped about updates anymore.

There's nothiing wrong in being excited. The issue is with unrealistic expectations.

What I think we're going to see:

"This is U16.  We're still smoothing out the rough edges."

"This is what is planned for the coming year, and here is some cool concept art."

"Questions?"

"We love you guys, see you in game, and lets go get drunk" before heading to the after party.

What I really hope for:

"U16 TONIGHT! F- YA!"

I'd like to see something that would get me legitimately excited for U16.

Raids don't excite me since I'm mostly a solo player who sometimes works with my clan. Lore excites me but we were promised lore in the codex and what we got was maybe eight entries over more than a year, with most of those being warframe entries. PvP doesn't excite me at all. Sharkwing sounds interesting but we've heard nothing about it.

After seeing the last major updates, some of the recent weekly updates and going a long time without nothing interesting happening, no hype from me. If DE manages to make this update actually worth it, then I might go back to getting hyped about Warframe.

i expect and im pleased for one thing:

that DE-staff teach people what it means not creating a supergau at lots of games by running to the finish and starting the countdown

too much ingamecash-reward is lost if some noobs or rushers cant understand what it means to finish a game the professional team-way !

would be great ! ,-)