Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Complainin' About Baro But...

Heliozzenn

We got other chance to complete PRIME EOS and to get the Primed Flow...  ; and for the players who already have this items , Prisma Liset Skin ! lets be grateful, cmon

Oh yes I am sure we will see all primed mods 2020 at this rate.... DE could offer new/old primed mods each week but do they? Nope just wasted a month of waiting for new primed mods let alone useful ones.

*talks with his legendary core*: you have luck buddy, no primed streamline this week.

i'm not dissapointed, at all, at least we have a new skin, not all players have PL. Still waiting for another weapon, i need Mastery

Edited by DJNeonNight

Oh yes I am sure we will see all primed mods 2020 at this rate.... DE could offer new/old primed mods each week but do they? Nope just wasted a month of waiting for new primed mods let alone useful ones.

IK That DE DOES "bad things" But this is a very nice chance to latecomers of Baro and that stuff so , why not ? 

*talks with his legendary core*: you have luck buddy, no primed streamline this week.

i'm not dissapointed, at all, at least we have a new skin. Still waiting for another weapon, i need Mastery

Savin mine too

... the second time he has only more or less ugly style-items... no weapon, no new primemod.... i´m bored

It's not like you have everything ranked up, and the userbase could continue to afford to keep up for long.  Difference between bored and lazy, you have things to do, you just wont do them.

We got other chance to complete PRIME EOS and to get the Primed Flow...  ; and for the players who already have this items , Prisma Liset Skin ! lets be grateful, cmon

i have no problem with them repeting the items to allow people who missed them a chance to get them. BUT, they dont have to it every time he shows which is becomming the current trend. at the very least he could have had 2 new and 2 old.....kinda silly that weeks go by and rush home to see what kind of cool stuff he might have, new weapon? streamline? intensify? no, a liset skin....

People aren't complaining about the stuff that he has, they're complaining about what he doesn't. Warframe is notoriously repetitive and the thing that keeps people engaged are new things to do. It's a shame when there's an opportunity to allow us access to things that will hold us over until the next update and we don't even get a mod. We appreciate the skin but it's nothing work for or really appreciate. 

Yes, lets all fanboy because thats the best thing for this game, especially its flaws and make no mistake, this IS a flaw.

DE does have the option to give us nothing so like the OP said, be grateful.

They wouldn't. The backlash would be unlike anything they would have experienced yet. Mark my words it would happen.

Man, AT LEAST IS SOMETHING , and "free" armor ! 

The problem is that its acctually not something.

There is now no new goal, however small, to distract us while we wait for U16 to deploy, and that has special distinction since they are now no longer even deploying hotfixes unless its for a game breaking bug. This only adds to burn out and boredom.

IK That DE DOES "bad things" But this is a very nice chance to latecomers of Baro and that stuff so , why not ?

They stated that he would cycle items continuously and rarely, so far only one of those things is true. Can you guess which? Yes, I suppose its "kind" but its the absolute worst timing for it due to the update blackout.

TL;DR: Enough is enough. Only those with stockholm syndrome will thank you now.

It's not like you have everything ranked up, and the userbase could continue to afford to keep up for long.  Difference between bored and lazy, you have things to do, you just wont do them.

yeah... you´re right... i am lazy! so lazy that i have already farmed enough cores and credts for 2 new prime mods and polarized my favorite frames for builds with a max primed streamline.

i assure you... i am bored

Cosmetics are nice and all, but honestly not something I feel the urge to stockpile ducats to acquire.

DE does have the option to give us nothing so like the OP said, be grateful.

No, they really don't. Not if they want Baro to actually do the job of keeping players invested in Warframe.

I'm fairly certain the baro is keeping people occupied as many might not have gotten prime flow yet. The console tenno certainly have enough grind to keep them happy.

If it went back to new prime stuff every week we'd see a lot more whine threads. My 6k ducats can wait for something else, I don't need a new grind every two weeks

No? Hell no?

First off, while I don't mind DE making older stuff available again, I want to see some actual GOOD new stuff, not some crappy new cosmetic that I will never use

Edited by NocturneOfSolace