Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 10 Mods That Are Bad (Pathetic)

Doughalo2

Please DE listen either buff Hyperion thrusters 50% at rank 10 or don't and make it rank 5

I don't like spending so much time on these mods and they do so little, (please do for other mods as well like this)

Its a very cruel way to make money, give us cosmetics to buy instead thankyou! 

Very annoyed -___-

There are MANY mods that need rebalance. "Rifle aptitude"  Is just ....complete trash. And its UNCOMMON. Gives you +15% Proc chance at max. Thats not even noticeable ingame even on good proc weapons.

Multishot is evil. It multiplies damage, proc chance and hit chance...Its just too much for a mod. Well its not a "mod"...more like UPGRADE. A weird upgrade btw. Without consuming ANYTHING, it makes your weapon shoot twice as much bullets per shot...Is it fun? I dont think so. But hell its useful coz enemies scale so hard we have to rely on this mod.  Or our weapons just suc.

About Trusters...Its just speed. So why not? I prolly would use it if it was R5 and gave noticeable speed buff.

This mod is good btw.  Dont laugh at things you dont understand.  Ever tried it maxed on wraith vipers?

I'm not gonna spend bazillion of cores and credits to make a crappy weapon sort-of useful.

See my point now?

Well, I don't know about Hyperion (both the Archwing R10s seemed too steep to bother with for what they'd give you I guess).

However, on the subject of R10s...

Magnum Force (Pistol Mod) 66% damage -33% accuracy

-this one is particularly bad, and gets outclassed by nearly every elemental mod without the drawback of worse accuracy (or cost of R10).  As long as you're fighting a specific faction, the racial bane mods are also better at a much lower cost.

That's a horrible R10.

Provoked (Warframe mod) +110 damage on bleedout

-also horrible, if only because it takes up a Warframe slot that's only use it predicated on your sitting around bleeding, and... it's R10?

Lasting Sting (Melee) +110% status duration

-I think it's questionable how useful a lot of these would be, but the large issue is that this is R10, and you can get 100% status duration on rifles with an R3 mod.  Also, the shotgun mod has a 30% cap for some reason.

I'd also file these under questionable (that is, I don't hate the "effect", but did these really need to be R10s?):

Reflex Guard +55% autoparry

Tainted Mag +66% Magazine -33 Reload

Tainted Shell -77 Spread -66 fire rate

Sanctuary (changed to R10... still no listed values on it)

All the Kubrow Mods (I mean, did they really have to make practically every single one an R10?)

The Primed mods feel like big sinks too, though the idea there is to extend an existing mod to R10.  R10-maxing is such a grindy time-waster though.  I wish, if nothing else, they'd just bumped the mods up a single rarity from the original as opposed to the "legendary" rarity for all of them (e.g. - a common mod becomes uncommon as primed, an uncommon becomes rare). 

There are rather pointless R10s that aren't worth the cost, and that's worth providing feedback on.  I'd like to see ALL the worthless mods rebalanced (not just the R10s), but the R10s do present a larger issue of both being not useful AND expensive to max.

This is true regardless of people detracting from the discussion by adding inane images.