Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Textures Confirmed?

Doriando77

I have another question.What happened to genders they wanted to make to each frame back in streams 8-10 :C?

Because they would tell it easy logic :) They always tell such things especially in such as Tenno Live

That was "if we do it, it would likely be this" Dev streams are just out loud discussions. If they don't have it to show, there is nothing to say it will actually happen. When when they do have something to show... thats no guarantee either. Design Council has seen things that never happen.

it wasnt prerendered it was in game. there are no prerendered warframe cutscnes.

Yeah im sorry but you dont know what you are talking about.

Unless you believe someone was at that time playing the game and someone else was positioning the camera etc live and all the animation was ingame.....yeah that was pre-rendered.

As all their promo videos has been.

Just because it uses (enhanced) ingame assets does not mean its not pre-rendered.

Something is only not pre-rendered if its being rendered on the spot btw, if its a recording its pre-rendered.

I have another question.What happened to genders they wanted to make to each frame back in streams 8-10 :C?

Chances are they're just giving it some time to flesh out the existing frames.

Because they would tell it easy logic :) They always tell such things especially in such as Tenno Live

Well they didn't tell us which weapons have been getting PBR updates as they've been happening in-game...

Yeah im sorry but you dont know what you are talking about.

Unless you believe someone was at that time playing the game and someone else was positioning the camera etc live and all the animation was ingame.....yeah that was pre-rendered.

As all their promo videos has been.

Just because it uses (enhanced) ingame assets does not mean its not pre-rendered.

Something is only not pre-rendered if its being rendered on the spot btw, if its a recording its pre-rendered.

prerendered. scenes dont use ingame assets genius. 

Trailers are trailers, I wouldn't put stock in them BUT the Cephalon Simaris in game screenshot seems to show Excalibur in higher resolution using PBR.

JJciI5L.jpg

well there you go. this guy just proved it. 

Zone is actually correct...

The screenshot Gelkor showed was in-game

Your comments referred to the trailer:

in the sentient reveal trailer exalibur clearly displayed high resolution textures, and PBR. is this showing whats to come for all frames? or is it just something to make the trailer look better. 

PBR is probably on deck to get added... But the trailer wouldn't be a good determiner for that.

We saw cloth-physics for Frost, Volt, and Trinity in The Sword Alone trailer. But we got nothing. So apparently things in the trailer are not guaranteed.

I'm expecting cloth Physics to be added for U16, tbh.

There's no way they are adding Chroma without it... He has a tail.

Edited by Padre_Akais

Yes...they do, again, you dont know what you are talking about and more specifically dont know what "pre-rendered" means.

What do you think rendering is?

Now what do you think "pre" means?

Now put that together and you might have learned something today.

That Excalibur was most probably rendered with PBR. And no, they don't announce when each item gets PBR-ized.

That Excalibur was most probably rendered with PBR. And no, they don't announce when each item gets PBR-ized.

Well if they spent the time changing his texture to be able to render him with PBR, there's no reason they wouldn't use that same model in-game.

So yeah, Excalibur PBR confirmed for U16 :) 

Well if they spent the time changing his texture to be able to render him with PBR, there's no reason they wouldn't use that same model in-game.

So yeah, Excalibur PBR confirmed for U16 :) 

Or later added into the game down the line. Truth been told and I think people are missing that they mentioned they will be upping the visual quality across the board this year, this does probably mean higher textature quality too. But yeah that video was a pre-rendered trailer and trailers are an unreliable source for data. How many times have you seen the trailers of a video game to be exactly accurate representation of the game itself? Not commonly i would imagine and there is a good reason for that.