Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Excavation Spawn Bugs, And E-Gate, I Have One Thing To Say To The Corpus...

Renegade343

Who the hell gave the order to send in countless Crewmen/MOAs/Ospreys to fight just four Tenno, with nothing in return? Hell, the emergency meeting must have went like this: 

Corpus Board Member 1: We have a problem. The Tenno have been digging around our Outpost.

Corpus Board Member 2: Well, send in the troops to deal with them! And send in some Power Carriers as well, just to get the Tenno to finish its dig faster, so it can get out of there faster. 

*Corpus Board Member 1 does as Member 2 advises, and troops are sent down. After 100 seconds, the Tenno starts just killing troops, who are still being sent out.*

*After some time...*

Member 1: Eh... are you sure we still need to send in troops to deal with that Tenno? It doesn't seem to be doing any more digging.

Member 2: No, that Tenno has a chance to start digging again. It's a ruse, don't you see? If we stop sending them now, we'll fall into that Tenno's trap. Keep sending in more troops!

Member 1: But wouldn't it be better to just stop sending in everyone and leave the Tenno alone...

Member 2: Shut up, I call the shots here! I want every troop down there getting that Tenno!

*Meanwhile, down at the Corpus Outpost.*

Tenno: Gee, I wonder why are the Corpus sending that much troops to destroy basically nothing. 

And yes, I know that is going to be patched out at U16. And at the right time too, because I got wind that the second member is getting the sack at around that time.

Off topic. General discussion is not the place for rants kay

It is not ranting. 

It is making things up as to why would enemies keep on coming. 

How many threads do u mke in a day :I

It is a holiday at the place I live in, and I got bored with doing things. 

Maybe the Grineer aren't the only clones :o

Would make sense if they were also going through DNA degradation. But they look completely fine to me and they have no need for body modifications. Hmmmmm, makes me wonder. HOLD UP I GOTTA GO MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS.

..mhh...maybe...well, now that I think about it:

Every Corpus there is weak (low level) and not very skilled (they get killed...all the time) ..and they seem to have a problem with taking orders (Order: Go there! Defend our Outpost and stop the Tenno! Don't die! .. annnd they just ignore everything)

sooo I think that this mission, this outpost E-Gate.... is the punishment for Corpus who are not good enough for normal missions. Alad V has no use for weak soldiers. so if he sees an opportunity to get rid of some weak Corpus.....sure, why not?^^

mhhh... but there are a lot of Corpus there..... or maybe is trying to reproduce the clone-tech of the Grineer? idk..... ^-^

So.. emm. spawn on E-gate and just... hug them?

DE hug emote pls.

DE plz o3o

Edited by Fabpsi