Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If The Corpus Started Using Body Modifications?

Drunkenbagel

The Grineer pretty much have to modify their bodies otherwise they'll just end up being this:

Blobfish%20SMH%20jpg.JPG

The grineer need those modification in order to perform decently in a combat situation...or any situation for that matter.

But what if the corpus started modifying their bodies? Right now it seems all the money is spent on creating robotic proxies to hide behind. But since the corpus are much more technologically advanced than the grineer and is the richest faction in the system, what if they started modifying their crewman? Could they essentially have their very own Raidens?

Perhaps...

It has already begun...

John_281b91_5348041.jpg

It's possible... But I think (as far as lore is concerned) the Corpus would rather keep their employees alive and send their robotics to do battle  - it saves them considerable time and effort into sending apology fruit-baskets to the families of the deceased.

It's possible... But I think (as far as lore is concerned) the Corpus would rather keep their employees alive and send their robotics to do battle  - it saves them considerable time and effort into sending apology fruit-baskets to the families of the deceased.

"Keep employees alive" E-gate...

"Keep employees alive" E-gate...

I don't know what that means, but I can assure you that all those Corpus crewmen slain in Viver-gate were without any close relatives - and worse, they were all one day from retirement. The Corpus board needed a way out of the mass amount of Social Security checks they would have soaked up - the Corporation would have been plunged into debt!

I don't know what that means, but I can assure you that all those Corpus crewmen slain in Viver-gate were without any close relatives - and worse, they were all one day from retirement. The Corpus board needed a way out of the mass amount of Social Security checks they would have soaked up - the Corporation would have been plunged into debt!

uh...good point. Still, cyborg crewmen.

uh...good point. Still, cyborg crewmen.

"LOOOOOTUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!

I said my Prova was a tool of profit.... not used in anger. Not used for vengeance. But now... now I'm not so sure...

And besides... this isn't my Prova!"

I always thought the Corpus is already using robotic body modifications, mainly still human, but well, enhanced. I saw a vid where someone mentioned Darvo is around 150 years old and considered a child by his father. I don't remember that mentioned in the game, but I just sadly didn't pay attention when I had the mission to save his butt.

Being all fancy schmancy future, it could just be that the corpus, and all the known faction, are so advanced in medicine that becoming 500 yeas is normal. In a time where Cryostatis is normal, and technology made the step into working like magic I don't see why the corpus would not use everything humanity and Orokin developed to enhance themselves. May it be nanobots that prolong life or even right out replacing aspects of their body. (recplacing bones with artificial material and all the creepy stuff.) While Grineer has to resort on cloning and is forced to use mechanical parts to work around its downsides, Corpus doesn't seem to suffer form this. Compared to Grineer they love the Orokin technology and study it. For me it always meant they are definitely more advanced than Grineer. 

Edited by (PS4)kawe-

"LOOOOOTUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!

I said my Prova was a tool of profit.... not used in anger. Not used for vengeance. But now... now I'm not so sure...

And besides... this isn't my Prova!"

I suddenly got the urge to continue learning maya and animate that scene with John prodman. I don't have much time before my student subscription is gone.

I suddenly got the urge to continue learning maya and animate that scene with John prodman. I don't have much time before my student subscription is gone.

I will provide the voice of Prodman - I'll have you know I do a kickass Raiden voice.