Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Secret Life Of The American Banshee

Midas

What is a Banshee?

Hello! Just wanted to talk about a warframe that is overlooked by far. Not many know the secrets that this frame holds. It has the power to increase someones damage to over 1400% and silence all enemies, further slowing down damage done to the squad! Banshee can also allow you to last for 70+ waves in T4 Defense, Do to the fact that she does over 1m damage with her Sonar (Can hit atleast 500k :/).

That seems a bit overpowered!

False, Banshee has extremely low shields and armor, she will get destroyed very fast. It requires skill of the usage of 3 and 2 simultaneously resulting in everyone smacking one another except banshee.

Please post thoughts on banshee below, do you like her or no?

I'll be honest i don't like her skills that much, first skill is somewhat useful when entering room full of napalms as a OH SNAP button.

Silence is pointless 99% of the time, ultimate it is decent crowd control mechanic but subpar to many other.

She is a one trick pony to me, hence why i don't really use her.

Edited by Morgax

I'll be honest i don't like her skills that much, first skill is somewhat useful when entering room full of napalms as a OH SNAP button.

Silence is pointless 99% of the time, ultimate it is decent crowd control mechanic but subpar to many other.

She is a one trick pony to me, hency why i don't really use it.

Then you shall find out the hard way sir ;) The 2 is the secret ;)

In my experience, Banshee can be really @(*()$ useful. I also played with Banshee some time but when a Banshee player entered our T2 survival we easily made it to 50 minutes and above just because we smacked the S#&$ out of them corrupted. Banshee is widely overlooked. But still, my favourite will always be Mirage. I just love her too much.

Love Banshee.

Her personal survivability 'oh shi~!' button is Silence which staggers everyone in the area, but only triggers once per cast; so it clashes with building for a long Sonar, which is unfortunate.

IMO:

- Build for Range, Strength, duration and Efficiency + Resonance if you have a reliable squad.

Drop a Sonar, then Sound Quake and let your team kill stuff.

- Build for Range, short duration, Strength and Efficiency if you're solo or have unreliable teammates/PUG.

Sonar lets you take out heavies and recasting Silence keeps you alive as needed.

Edited by Chroia

I want banshee always in my team, best of the best, best damage boost + other tools, also everyone who hit sonar spots with skills have damage boost, im using sonar + augument mod resilence, without this augument mod banshee not that good, so sonar then silence then soundquake, u and ur team will get alot silent kill bonus damage from mobs who not see u, played hours in ods till bored, dealing millions of damage each shot, with energy vampire trinity u can ulti almost nonstop, any frame that far dying one shot no matter how much defense or hp u have, with sound quake u can hold enemies when someone down also, every banshee skill is good.

Morgax, you have extremely bad teammates or clannies if someone can't time Excal RadJav with a Silence+Sonar combo.

Like no offense, but really, they literally fail to notice a Buffer trying to make a mission easier. They're bad.

Edited by Bawalbaba

It is called random group.

I said teammates too, didn't I ?

I've had MR3-4s play on Saturn who didn't complain when I banished them to save them from 5 Bombard stunlocks whereas MR15s raged about being banished and not being banished too.

I feel like such a hipster when I say that I was using Silence combined with Sonar months before it became flavor of the month, and that it's not really that hard of a combination to think of. But what's done can't be undone.

I can see why a lot of people find her boring. None of her skills provide the immediate short-term effect of stunning or killing a bunch of enemies on button rpess. Her stun is an aura, her damage amp requires aim, her other disables either knocks things down or requires her to sit in place. Which is the one aspect I don't like about her. Sound Quake camping is zzz.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Banshee is hilariously effective. It's how I got 1k kills in escalation lol.

Ain't no Raid mob going to stop us.

She requires a ton of coordination to pull off those results. Let's keep Banshee's OPness a secret :D

Again, secret life of the American Banshee ;)

IMO one of the best frames in the game. Sound Quake is one of the most op skills in the game in addition to having arguably the best 1 in terms of cc.

Then there's the godly sonar which allows her to make endless void easy.

Hell even silence stuns nearby enemies and silences you.

Everything Banshee has is amazing and is a god-tier support frame that is only shared by Trinity imo

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz