Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Stolen Dreams

[DE]Drew

Hey Drew, one big question. I see many Threads in the PC section with clipping and position errors on the Edo Prime Armor. Also why is the gold slot slot 2 and not slot 4 like on the Targis? So you can't combine both armors very well.

Will these things get a hotfix or maybe we have to wait till next month?

I really like the new armor but I have enough of all this clipping and position errors. It's like Pyra Prime Syandana.

I hope you can answer it. But atm no money from me. This was announced as the year of quality and these bugs are so easy to find. Can't understand why DE release things so.

Hotfix 2 March 24th:

- Changed In-Market Prime Access Banners

- Added Volt Prime & Odonata Prime to the Codex

- Odonata Prime Blue Prints are now tradable

- Corrected Cephalon Suda and Perrin Sequence offsets on Volt Prime

Hotfix 2 March 24th:

- Changed In-Market Prime Access Banners

- Added Volt Prime & Odonata Prime to the Codex

- Odonata Prime Blue Prints are now tradable

- Corrected Cephalon Suda and Perrin Sequence offsets on Volt Prime

Yay now I can pawn off my Odanata set thanks you :D

DE, I hope this is a joke. We have the same effect on Edo Prime like we have on Targis Prime? NO LIGHTNINIG WHILE CHANNELING? Even with the same animation position bug on the right leg, like on Targis Prime. (the animation is not exactly in the middle on the right leg.)

Sorry guys, but if this is not a bug, it would be not nice from DE. We have also to pay for the Edo Prime Armor, like PC has and if we get a totally different animation without any info, let me say, it's NOT NICE.

It should look like this: Lightning Effect at 2:50

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

This was an intended change that doesn't have much explanation around it.  The thread discussing it is at: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399446-hotfix-15137/page-11#entry4411020

I'd think because the dark sectors don't have Corpus/Grineer presence, they just don't have their own tileset yet.  I'd say even the infested being there is just place holders currently till something else shows up...

DE, I hope this is a joke. We have the same effect on Edo Prime like we have on Targis Prime? NO LIGHTNINIG WHILE CHANNELING? Even with the same animation position bug on the right leg, like on Targis Prime. (the animation is not exactly in the middle on the right leg.)

Sorry guys, but if this is not a bug, it would be not nice from DE. We have also to pay for the Edo Prime Armor, like PC has and if we get a totally different animation without any info, let me say, it's NOT NICE.

It should look like this: Lightning Effect at 2:50

Just made a thread on the issue: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426221-no-lightning-effect-on-ps4-edo-prime/

I bought every PA so far, this one wouldn't be different despite overreaction on the Odonata, but say I was led to buy it because of the lightning effects on it, only to find that it doesn't have that on the PS4?

Like I explain on the thread, the Tagris effect is ridiculously out of place on the Edo, since not only it's smaller and less bulky, covering it completely, as the armor also doesn't have the same vents the Tagris does, so this energy steam effect from the Tagris, that we strangely have on the Edo, comes outta nowhere and covers it up completely making it nigh impossible to see. 

Please Drew or any other DE staff, can you look into it for us?

I'm sure this is some sort of overlook, these effects aren't demanding since they can be found on Volt's 'Speed' ability as well.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent