The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime: The End Of An Era. [Megathread]

What's the point of doing this again? So now, Excalibur Prime won't be the only exclusive Prime, with Frost Prime now becoming essentially exclusive. Don't say that being in the Vault means it'll come back. We've seen how rarely other things in DE's "vault" have been re-released. Idk, I just thought DE had learned that exclusives don't help the community. Also, I feel bad for Cephalon Suda players. Now they have a rarer Prime part that they need to get as a sacrifice (the least they could do is do something more with Syndicates other than merely changing out sacrifice requirements).

Vault = Oblivion

Why Orokin lab is useless? :´(

Frost Prime can be there and everyone will be happy.

We have no Orokin lab. The Orokin lab isn't useless, it's used for solar rail stuff. Whether it will be used to research primes is still up in the air. Also, I don't get around to the dojo much.

Vault isn't oblivion. Ether Daggers were sent there, and now they're available as a quest reward.

DE already said they're looking into bringing void rewards out of the void (and in to "normal" missions), and this is most likely the first step to doing so.

I prefer not to assume the worst, and I like to think that DE is aware that increasing gear exclusivity of what were once acquirable weapons by all (and not time limited) is not a player friendly decision, and that this awareness means this is a temporary thing until they figure out exactly how they'll implement void rewards outside of the void.

Edited by Letter13

I reckon he and the weapons should go to the void trader, be like a Vauban sort of acquisition, maybe he will have the helmet one week, then chassis the other, will make sure new people won't miss him but increase his mastery rank requirement to around 4 or 5 to get

but they haven't done this when adding other primes, what do you mean when void gets destroyed?

They announced at Tenno live that they will destroy the void and spread the parts/bp throughout the solar system as rewards for special missions.

Removed items would be better served as starmap rewards.

For example:

Complete X standard node Y times for Z reward.

Complete a planet-wide special challenge (Kill 100 Fusion Moa, etc) for a specific reward.

Complete special Tactical/Escalation challenge nodes for specific rewards.

Nothing needs to get shoved in a vault, and we might actually get people running nodes that aren't Themisto and Mimas.

Edited by Yezzik

We have no Orokin lab. We have a Tenno lab.

Vault isn't oblivion. Ether Daggers were sent there, and now they're available as a quest reward.

DE already said they're looking into bringing void rewards out of the void (and in to "normal" missions), and this is most likely the first step to doing so.

I prefer not to assume the worst, and I like to think that DE is aware that increasing gear exclusivity of what were once acquirable weapons by all (and not time limited) is not a player friendly decision, and that this awareness means this is a temporary thing until they figure out exactly how they'll implement void rewards outside of the void.

There is probably a reason behind removal of first set of Primes. They will be back in game "soon" as testing mechanism for all Void items, as they were before.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research/Orokin_Lab_Research_Tab

Exist, but only for Solar rails :´(

What "Orokin" means then?

Last date of Vault please?

Also this thread needs more memes.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

So Everyone just hated the idea that frost prime (<3) will be out of the Void and maybe the "game"

DE, we hate when you guys just don't talk with us but our loved DEMegan Gave us a Light 

6wwOV33.jpg

so the "it can open it's doors at any time" represents the frost prime on special missions? like orokin vaults but bigger ?

just wondering but , raids for the prime vaults? frost prime ? with random opening times? *O* i just loved my idea OuO

Ether daggers almost 1.5 years later

Volt will be released in 2 WEEKS, not this week. Nova Prime stops next week, so volt is likely the week after.

Yes, they will be making room for Volt prime, but I'd rather have the table diluted for now until the ACTUAL new system is made, instead of this stupid kneejerk, hasty decision to remove 3 full, highly used+powerful items from the void entirely