Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Game That's Not Warframe?

Contentration

Oddly enough, Garry's Mod. The reason being that I can go on it and do whatever I feel like doing. Setting up scenes for screenshots? Flying bathtubs? Being murdered by weeping angels? Check. I play with a close friend and we get up to all kinds of shenanigans. One of his favourite things to do is to put ship funnels on my head...ahaha...ahaha... ಠ_ಠ

Well actually I have a few favourites including Fallout/Elder Scrolls series, Okami, Divinity: Original Sin and the old AVP2. But Gmod is the one game I can just goof around in and no one bats an eyelid.

Edited by Animatronic

I don't really play many games but maybe Dragonball Xenoverse because it's finally a good Dbz game.

Tenkaichi 2 is a better game in the same vain imo. (not saying xenoverse is bad)

As for the OP id say my second fave game is SSX3, such fond memories. 

That I play currently or played anytime?

Anytime: Metroid Prime. That game had awesome environment and great exploration and puzzles. Plus it has my most favorite OST of all time.

Currently: Skyrim. I love the lore of Skyrim and how immersive the world is, and it has moddability! Also I can play an anthro, so that is a plus. :3

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the playstation 2 is the best lizard globe game.

Lizard globe? 

About Tenkaichi 3, I disliked that game for one trivial reason: the charge attacks didnt launch on their own. Thats it. I got so used the speed increase from combos in 2 that I would hold the button down and get a full power knockback while the enemy was still staggered, but in 3, I couldnt ever adjust.