Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

I am soo proud of the gaming company i support.

They actually changed the ant eater helmet.

I wonder where is this dude keep posting haters gonna hate chroma pic on the forums.

He must be quite &!$$ed right now.

Edit:Oh if its an alt helmet it would be a plain effort of cash grab since they are well aware of how bad the original one looks and decided to put the alternate one on teaser site.

iF THATS THE CASE,SHAME ON YOU.

Edited by Absens

No it wasn't it was ugly the fan concepts were better I can see why you like it you got deer man as your profile icon

The fan concepts were dragon-Rhino, not a new frame. Say what you will about it, and I wont argue it's the prettiest thing in the world, but I'm GLAD we got this over them.

Well the Warframe Facebook page stated the current one is not an alt helmet, but I like it too. Find it strange that they suddenly redesigned it.

No it wasn't it was ugly the fan concepts were better I can see why you like it you got deer man as your profile icon

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

well i dunno about you but the helmet they showed at tenno live looked nothing like a dragon head in any sort of way...

when i think dragon... the first thing that comes to mind is certainly not a eastern European type of dragon..

i think more of the lines of asian dragon. but even still

they have slimmed down his arms bulkiness and re-designed his helmet and removed the odd tail

but i dunno i still dont dig his default helmet.. maybe his alt helmet is better looking 

You know there is a thing called opinion. Oh and by the way you have a lobster for yours so i wouldnt talk in your place.See opinions they are different.