Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Let Us Stop Ordis Jokes

Llyssa

I liked the old ordis stuff. When he was subtly, unintentionally funny.

The new joke telling thing is like when they had the robot guy on star trek who was given jokes for the movies, and everyone hated the movies so badly that the franchise was cancelled and they had to "reboot" it so that they could try and make money with it again. Remember those? Yeah? That's what Ordis jokes are like.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mind Ordis commenting with stupid crap when i select a different color for something....

BUT I WOULD MUCH APPRECIATE SEEING THE COLOR PALLET WHILE HE'S TELLING ME THE CRAP. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE MY COLOR PALLETS SO WHILE HE'S TALKING I CAN CONTINUE TO MY NEXT COLOR SELECTION WITHOUT GUESSING IF I HAD SELECTED THE RIGHT COLOR OR WAITING FOR ORDIS TO SHUDAWP.

Caps intended...

I don't mind Ordis commenting with stupid crap when i select a different color for something....

BUT I WOULD MUCH APPRECIATE SEEING THE COLOR PALLET WHILE HE'S TELLING ME THE CRAP. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE MY COLOR PALLETS SO WHILE HE'S TALKING I CAN CONTINUE TO MY NEXT COLOR SELECTION WITHOUT GUESSING IF I HAD SELECTED THE RIGHT COLOR OR WAITING FOR ORDIS TO SHUDAWP.

Caps intended...

This, I really hate having to stop doing what I'm doing just so Ordis can say the same joke for the 30th time while I'm testing out colour schemes.

Absolutely not.

More puns for Ordis. Always more puns for Ordis. ('Mute disables his popups' would be nice for the rest of you, but other than that, don't you dare.)

Also, technically, everything is indeed in Ordis. Because you are the Tenno. You are the Operator. Ordis is the Cephalon. Ordis is the ship.

I was looking at this thread thinking that it was old since I had never heard the everything in ordis pun but then I shift tab back into the game and he says it immediately.

He Knows o_O.

Edited by jex0

I'd like to be able to turn off his cut-ins on the side of my screen unless it's something important or quest related. That way he stops commenting every time I change my colors or switch weapons/frames or mods and obscures part of my UI.

I'd like to be able to turn off his cut-ins on the side of my screen unless it's something important or quest related. That way he stops commenting every time I change my colors or switch weapons/frames or mods and obscures part of my UI.

I"m not sure if I've ever been able to color a weapon or frame without him covering up the color I'm trying to select.   It's like he knows or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind his lame jokes or his voice. It just annoys me that his little window pops up on the left side of my screen. Same goes for Lotus on any mission. I don't want them muted, I just want the freedom to select where their windows pop up.

You can mute Ordis.  If you go to Options->Audio there is a separate volume slider there for him.

And then when you're doing a quest Ordis will be silent while other characters speak at volume

Is changing the dialogue triggers so he doesn't comment on my colour scheme EVERY time I enter the appearance panel that much of an issue?