Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When This Is The Frontpage Of Your Games Subreddit

OtterDerp

Coming from a site like Reddit... Nope, not really a cause for consern... That's what you see on a forum without moderation, out of control, people whining and trolling just for the "fun" of it...

And that's what Reddit is, Toxic, S#&$ty community and full of idiots...

seems like a pretty normal frontpage after a big update.

What were you expecting? Even in the Forum a lot of people will pop up and tell us their Problems.

The difficult part for DE is to see what is actual usefull Feedback or just a "rage/cry/wtf"-thread :3

Edited by Fabpsi

Coming from a site like Reddit... Nope, not really a cause for consern... That's what you see on a forum without moderation, out of control, people whining and trolling just for the "fun" of it...

It isn't normally like this.

Considering that the recent update is literally the most bug free thing they've ever released (minus pvp glitch abuse and general unbalance ((knew this was going to happen with first iteration anyways))) I would say that the general community response is uncalled for. 

well this looks preety the same as this forum looked after the update. and the people are right u16 was a preety bad update.

HA. HAAAA. HAAAAHAHA. you must be new. or hopping on the reddit bandwagon. this is one of the best updates they've released. Nekros update? kubrows? remember those? Yeah. Archwing? all of those had portions that were literally unplayable at start. U16? Quest was fine, raid is actually doable with a team. What else what else. Getting oneshotted in the limbo theorum quest? Yeah. This is good. Those were meh-to-bad. That aside, plethora of new content and S#&$ to do. Simaris is amazing. PvP is getting there. What's so bad? Some "stealth" nerfs? Please. Gammacor ammo eff is the only nerf they did, and the kohm actually deals MORE damage. And isn't a broken, long range shotgun.  Credits? Bothersome, but with the new alerts inbound and no doubt some tweaks it'll be fine. Cally nerf? Come on. It literally hampers nothing about xcal unless you did draco farming. Doubt me? He's my most played frame and I don't notice a damn difference. /rant

Sonic Boomed from General Discussion.

Thankee Yaer, +1

Edited by Psychus

*yawn*

1) Farm/grinders find something new to farm/grind and then they flame DE for making a boring farm/grind game. They get stuff way faster than intended and make threads about how it's tedious and there's no new content. They tons of get stuff from one area and nothing from another, then make threads about how they're "forced" to play somewhere else. etc. etc.

2) DE nerfs the farm/grind nodes and methods, and the farm/grinders flame them for breaking their farm/grind while trivializing all the things they did to put cores in new places, more rep from other sources, more resources somewhere else, more variety in where to earn something, etc etc. as if they think now that it's actually SUPPOSED to be farm/grinding.

Start back at #1 and repeat.

I spent the last two years operating under the assumption that people would eventually learn that it was never supposed to be farm/grind in the first place, but I have finally realized the error of my ways. Now I mostly just make fun of people.

It's almost as if it's a website with millions of people with different opinions and ideas. When you put it like that, how are these forums any different?

Considering that the recent update is literally the most bug free thing they've ever released (minus pvp glitch abuse and general unbalance ((knew this was going to happen with first iteration anyways))) I would say that the general community response is uncalled for. 

Guess you didn't fight Sargas Ruk when U16 was freshly released, crashed the game quite a lot of times...

You sound like you would totally fit in right there.

But no, reddit isn't that much different from the forums. I might say on reddit, there are less ignorant people.

Actually, the problem is echochambering, not a toxic community.

-Cut Out-

I consider that true, however, bug free is NOT true. Pvp is full of boltor primes and hydroids, I can't but on the emeblem. For the first 3 hours nobody could invite, it started giving me a NAT error, it killed the size of my kubrow and never let me unequip my sentinel.

Guess you didn't fight Sargas Ruk when U16 was freshly released, crashed the game quite a lot of times...

It only crashed IF you melee'd him. If you didn't (and you literally have no reason to) then it was fine.

I consider that true, however, bug free is NOT true. Pvp is full of boltor primes and hydroids, I can't but on the emeblem. For the first 3 hours nobody could invite, it started giving me a NAT error, it killed the size of my kubrow and never let me unequip my sentinel.

Yeah, but was it anything that actually stopped game progression? Nobody ever really uses kubrows and you normally have at least a sentinel with you. But yes, bugs, but not bugs in comparison to other updates.

Not if the pressure plate puzzle in stage 2 breaks.

Which it never did for me, which means that it was incredibly inconsistent and was subsequently fixed in a patch that happened fairly quickly.