Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Old Ordis Was Better

Inarticulate

The old Ordis's snark was actually well integrated into his lines.

The new Ordis pauses for too much time when he switches between his normal personality and his snarky personality, making it feel somewhat forced or contrived. It sounds like he's flipping a switch to change modes and crossing the wires up is taking too much time.

The old Ordis made it sound like his snarky personality was trying actively to butt in and interrupt. It sounded more natural, and the transitions between his personalities were a lot more fluid.

Also, new Ordis's jokes are really, really bad. As in so bad, they're below so-bad-it's-funny.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't have a problem with Ordis's new lines. I have a problem with how snark Ordis can't seem to interrupt normal Ordis fluidly anymore.

Edited by Inarticulate

Yes, this seems to be a very popular opinion of our rather annoying A.I. cube.

Thing is, is that there are people that actually like him.

Of course you can just mute him in the settings and never pay attention to his dialogue at all.

Worked a treat for me, anyway.

congratulation, you just describe ordis :))...

Ordis is now experiencing some software malfunction, probably in the future there might be a story on this one, the damage on ordis system is getting worst at the same time ordis is trying to fix himself but i think its impossible, ordis is also trying to add some new behavior on its algorithm despite the fact that its suffering some serious bugs on the system 

I think the new Ordis is more annoying but I think that this is what they intended. As I tolerated the last one, this one I would gladly give to Cephalon Simaris, I would even wrap him up as a gift or pay him to take Ordis if needed. 

Maybe reduce the frequency of his jokes a bit.

I like them though, but hearing the same two jokes about the color spectrum almost everytime I change colors, is a bit much in my opinion.

Would be funny to have Cephalon Suda commenting everything all the time. I imagine it like this:

Lotus: Tenno the Fomorians have annihilated another Relay!

Suda: Oh... what an interesting turn of events. I'm eager to see what happens next.

xD

No, seriously, I like Ordis. I'd be happy if the old and the new lines get combined, so his jokes catch me off guard instead of repeating all the time.