Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funniest Noob Mistake You've Made.

RCOAS

When I first started playing, I didn't know what Fusion Cores were for. I kept farming for serrations and fused serrations and serrations together. 10 hours later FUUU

same here lol honestly i thought that each time you fused a mod a core was consumed so that if you had no cores it didnt matter how many dupes you had

Probably trying to ignore elemental damage mods for weapons and trying to not use coptering. Not a noob mistakes though, just me hating elemental damage in general as a thing that exists (i want my bullets to kill because they're bullets, not because they covered in toxin) and using of unrealistic exploit that turnes the game into Rushframe where Rhino with Tipedo is faster than Loki with Galatine.

I chose mag as my starter in u7 (true but not my funniest one)

I thought I had to fight Vor with my melee (i ran out of ammo and didn't realize it was for my secondary and not my rifle) so I ran around for about 10min straight melee-ing Vor to death with the starter skana

LOL, after finishing the warframe tutorial in the morning and going to school, I ask my friends:

"Hey, do you guys know where I can farm platinum?"

I felt like such a noob.

These days, You farm platinum in trade chat.

Freshly graduated from the solo tutorial mission (before the days of starting quest), went into a co-op mission, saw this wiggling person on the ground, walked past it and completed the mission.

A few days later, I learn that we could revive downed squad members in co-op.

*encounters G3*

*kills G3*

*drops Brakk part*

*month later*

*all Brakk parts*

*reads the wiki*

*what the heck is this shotgun pistol poop*

*sells all Brakk parts*

I still regret that decision to this day.

Edited by NikodemosTheMan

Well lets see, I spent my free plat on a scarf. Sold most of my weapons around rank 29 due to my extreme boredom of the same weapons. I died to the old vor (the red pajama onsie vor) because i just stood there - shooting. I also sold the Hate blueprint(s) i got because i was like "10 morphics? im pretty sure there are cheaper better swords". I dont like myself