Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It So Hard Just To Get A 75% Off Discount?

air248

Clearly there is some sort of algorithm designed to cause maximum torment. A year or so ago I got them about once a month. I've been itching to get for probably five months now and I ain't got S#&$. Well, 20% off coupons.

None yet in almost a year and a half of playing, I haven't seen anything above the 20% off coupons.  Sometimes it gives them to me multiple times a week, during the last christmas crazy season I got like 7 20% off.

I am sad and cursed.  Probably just going to actually take a break and really focus on some more GW2 instead of log in for the daily reward/certain alerts/test some PvP.

i've never seen a 75% discount and didnt know it existed for a long time. Also only ever gotten the 50% 3 times. All this is within 2 years i think its been since i started.

...mind you within the first month i spent 5 dollars cause i NEEDED a color pallet. it leads me to think you all may be right lol

Edit: by first month i mean of playing when i was new

Edited by Paroxysmal

Such a long time... can't even remember the last in well over 1 year now... Think i got 1 once

I even partially stopped playing 1 day to set the rewards table to the lowest tier.

Given up on that... My Vauban BPs are happy.

My Brother had some more often but mostly 50% which are already rare for me (if then 20%)

Thinking about buying some plat...today with the 50% my brother got and then sharing it...=/

I was begging for a 75% off for the last two weeks, but it never came.

Yesterday I got a 20% off coupon... AFTER I had spent $15 for the Anniversary stuff. >_< Just my luck.

In the future, I'll probably be more likely to spend on Plat if the 75% comes up though, as it's about the only time a decent amount would be in my budget.

I've got 2, been playing for 1-2 months (~320 hours), the first one i got it by resetting my daily login (not logging in for a day) and manage to get it within a week.

so you say that resetting the daily login works?ive been resetting it recently and still got none...always got the item xp while the 75%off just gone through...

I get one every 2 minutes. Yeah that's right, I get a 75% discount every second... I don't believe any of you with your damn 7 times a month bull non sense... I haven't gotten one in 2 years <.<

Yeah...your thing is logical. How the hell ppl get that many times of 75% discount?unbelievable. Either DE is so dammed that they mess these rewards up, or these ppl ar dam lucky, or its just a lie...

there is no such thing as a 75% discount off plat..  at least not according to my daily log in history..

I only ever get 20% off, or maybe once every 6 months a 50%.  how ever i frequently get suit/sentinel XP or Dual Zoren/Glaive/Gorgon BP's

makes me think back to the days where a month of recorded daily logins gave me Rifle Ammo Box nearly every day.

So, I played for about a year, and I only got a 75% off ONCE. Now as I get familiar with this game and decided to buy platium,the 75%off discounts never came. Is it just me or many people are wishing for a 75% dicount?

By the way, who thinks buying platium is way too expensive?

You've gotten it once more than me then.

It's a positively ridiculous business model. There are many times I'm in the same position as you, where I *want* to give DE money, but can't bring myself to, because I feel like I might be able to get a better deal if I wait, and it never happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Never received one either, played 450+ hours so far. Neither 50% nor 75%. Purchased Nyx Prime pack back then, I wonder if that flags you as someone who "has enough money to damn well pay full price for the rest of their life"? I'm really waiting for a 75% one and would actually buy plat immediately. Super annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting 75% off cupons once a week now.... it started since I told myself I would not buy any more plat, so they are being wasted since I dont use them. RNG knows what you (dont) want.

im speechless-_-

Why you dont treasure the cupons :P

Sad RNG never finds me ;_;

Esiest Way? Log in 4 consecutive days, if you didnt get it, skip 1 day if you can (this is the hard part when you really want to play, I feel you) then come back again and hope RNG sees you.

Is this a real way you tried and succeeded?