Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To The People Arguing About The Synoid Nerf

DarkLordX2

You have a Primary and a Melee weapon.

*Drops mic*

Some people are pretty much ignoring my point here.

Just to make something clear, the Synoid Gammacor still has the highest DPS, just do some math:

28*15=420

No one should rely ONLY on their Secondary, if you have some kind of ammo issue, you can always equip an ammo mutation, and even take out your Primary weapon.

if you always defend your arguments with grind, then you'll have a bad time.

I'm not sure how grind has to do with ammo efficiency though...

And? So its back to primary and melee now and only time ull pull out secondary is when ur down and waiting for a revive?

Well, you can always do what I do, if I run out of ammo on my Primary, I switch and use my Secondary, and viceversa.

Edited by DarkLordX2

You have a Primary and a Melee weapon.

*Drops mic*

And? Are you trying to say we shouldn't be unhappy when DE overnerfs a weapon that people like?

Because for me, at least, the S.gamma is not the first time they've done that. I quit playing for over a year because of that and I know I'm not the only one in that camp.

You want to promote diversity in weapon selection? Buff some weapons and/or mods for other weapons. Problem solved. I'm not saying everything needs to pull 35k dps however, don't think I am.

Edited by f3llyn

And? the nerf was not needed i was ok with ammo nerf but the damage nerf was not needed and the SC grind it took to get it yeah that is just plain bs.

._.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm...

Just do some basic math:

2*210=420

28*15=420

See? It still does the same damage.

Don't want to be mean but to nerf the ammo efficiency you have to increase the fire rate and decrease the damage.

Edited by DarkLordX2

Because for me, at least, the S.gamma is not the first time they've done that. I quit playing for over a year because of that and I know I'm not the only one in that camp.

Whenever I see people "quit" the game over something like this makes me just cringe. I get your point about diversity, but it's really not that hard to play the game since there are tons of weapons that aren't plane garbage.

I think some people are just crybaby rebels that do something so ineffective as if it's gonna be so effective. Maybe leaving the game can help both sides.

Pardon my attitude here, I get pretty annoyed when I see people say they "quit" and roam around the forums and even bother arguing things in the game. If you care for the game and want better of the game, at least play it. Refusing to play unless some things are changed the way you want won't do any good.

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

Whenever I see people "quit" the game over something like this makes me just cringe. I get your point about diversity, but it's really not that hard to play the game since there are tons of weapons that aren't plane garbage.

I think some people are just crybaby rebels that do something so ineffective as if they are so effective. Maybe leaving the game can help both sides.

It's not the nerfing of an over powered weapon that bothered me. It was strong, it needed to be toned down. I don't disagree. What &!$$es me off is that they completely changed how the weapon works after I spent a lot of time, plat, and materials on it. And like I said before it's not the first time they've done it. This is why I would have preferred if they had just outright nerfed its damage instead of what they did.

It's the way they can just casually dismiss the efforts of their player base and the player base likewise dismissing those efforts that gets to me.

Edited by f3llyn

Your post kind of showed you never earnestly used used it. Put 35k dps on now and watch your ammo deplete in 1 click! yay!

So useful. wow. much amaze,

I'm frustrated that DE listened to DPS whiners and min-maxers and did something so drastic. Normal players like me who were having fun with Utility mods with a healthy DPS are the ones who suffer most in this nerf. The DPS junkies just went back to their boltor primes and soma primes, while we try to salvage the gun. 

Sure it needed balancing, but make the ammo consumption 3.5-4.5 instead of BAM! x7.5. That's...I don't know...nothing comes to mind that is not insulting, and i don't want to insult DE.

Did you took it to high end mission ?? The ammo consumption killed it. I'm talking about lv80+ enemy here he runs out of ammo in seconds. Rakta B or Marelok out performs it now way, way more.

Excatly lol. Running around in lvl-30  will make it seem fine of course.