Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Getting Dull.

mishmashmarsh

So by the title of the post you can probably figure out that I'm a bit bored of warframe at this time in the games history. For me the game has become boring and I have run out of things to do. I'm not impressed with the content, be it lack of any. They have said this is the year of quality right? then where is it? I cant seem to find any, no event no prime weapons, hell they removed the latron prime from the voids and there planing on removing the voids wait what? why remove the voids? I like the voids I don't want to play the star map. I want to keep the cool old long forgotten atmosphere, its cool besides who said it was a good idea to remove the void hmm?

I think they shouldn't be removing anything from the voids, they should take the time and effort the find a place to put everything I wouldn't mind but they act like there out of room. I'm shore you can get the same parts from different void keys, I know that forma BP's drop almost everywhere, remove them that would free up so much room that you could move new content into. While I'm on the subject of new content why in gods name is there a prime Odanata? Archwing is so boring and broken it needs so much work to make it enjoyable, so many more people would have wanted a Nikana prime or something am I right?

I'm sorry this turned into a bit of a rant :( I didn't mean it to but I started and couldn't stop, sorry guys.

So this is the longest awaited update thus far if I'm not mistaken and it came with almost no content, personally I don't think it was worth the wait or the hype it got. This is supposed to be the year of quality, don't make it the year of bad quality DE please it wont end well for the game.

Thank you for reading I much appreciate it :) feel free to speak your minds in a comment below I would love to know what the rest of the community thinks.

While I'm on the subject of new content why in gods name is there a prime Odanata? Archwing is so boring and broken it needs so much work to make it enjoyable, so many more people would have wanted a Nikana prime or something am I right?

I for one, wanted a primed archwing and think the archwing mode just needs more things to do.

why remove the voids? I like the voids I don't want to play the star map. I want to keep the cool old long forgotten atmosphere, its cool besides who said it was a good idea to remove the void hmm?

They're not removing voids, they're just changing the way we access it.

The year just started, and a lot more effort went into this update than you think. They have a whole log of things they need to get done. Redoing the starchart (again), fixing up conclave, parkour 2.0, the community enemies, the underwater tileset, and a bunch of other stuff. We get tons of updates in a year, this isn't the only one. You should also probably start watching the devstreams, they never said they're getting rid of voids, which in my opinion, is a good idea.

The year just started, and a lot more effort went into this update than you think. 

This is the most important point that people tend to miss out on when they ask what happened to the "year of quality" promise made by DE. No matter how many people you have working on a game, and no matter how dedicated each and every single one of them is, it's impossible to expect the "year of quality" to mean every update released will be perfect. 

I think that many of the players who are tired and frustrated at the lack of "quality updates" fail to recognize that we have at least 9 more month's worth of updates to go. Give it some time. 

the Void isn't disappearing. we'll still have the Void, it just won't be separated from the rest of the game as much.

more integrated into the game. if handled well this will be a very positive thing. playing in the Void Sandbox or completing Missions on the Solar Map will be one in the same.

- - - - -

ultimately, the best thing you can do for a game, is to take breaks from it from time to time. this is psychologically known to help the mind not feel like it's in a rut.

play a few different games, spend some of your time doing things other than Warframe. Et Cetera.

it' a common mistake to focus too heavily on one game, and burn one's self out on it. break things up, it works a lot better.

Warframe being what you do from dawn till dusk is the fast lane to burning out. an hour or two each day (plus or minus some)is fine as long as your brain is given the opportunity to shift gears during the day.

just as if you take a sander to a single spot on a piece of wood the entire time, you end up with a hole. if you move it around and spread out the load, it'll be flat and smooth.

better still, don't make routines that you cookie cutter either. don't always play Warframe at the same time and do the same things in it. the more you shuffle things around, the less your brain will feel like it's in a rut.

HOLY JESUS 19K POST? 

Archistopheles lives on these Forums. Edited by taiiat

I personally find that when you burn yourself out on warframe, it gets boring, fast.
I just came back from a 6 month hiatus a few days ago, and I've already experienced most of the new content.
It's a great game in really short bursts, don't get me wrong, but there needs to be something....more.
I'm not sure what exactly, I'm no developer, but I feel like the lore / universe needs something really interesting and interactive.

Maybe more places like the Relay, or a semi open world where the game tricks you into thinking the missions aren't instance based, you can walk around in a hub planet and access the rest of the planet via foot travel.

Or maybe have a split between the tenno with the new syndicate system, and have the ability to invade opposing syndicate's games if they're in certain areas and try to stop other players from doing a certain task, Stalker / Dark Souls style.

Regardless, the game obviously has potential, I just can't put my finger on what it's missing.

While I agree with a lot from the op, the "year of quality" can mean different things to different people. Some expect a lot of good new content. I read "the year of quality over quantity", working on long standing issues, fixing bugs, fixing shotguns and what have you.

So by the title of the post you can probably figure out that I'm a bit bored of warframe at this time in the games history. For me the game has become boring and I have run out of things to do. I'm not impressed with the content, be it lack of any. They have said this is the year of quality right? then where is it? I cant seem to find any, no event no prime weapons, hell they removed the latron prime from the voids and there planing on removing the voids wait what? why remove the voids? I like the voids I don't want to play the star map. I want to keep the cool old long forgotten atmosphere, its cool besides who said it was a good idea to remove the void hmm?

I think they shouldn't be removing anything from the voids, they should take the time and effort the find a place to put everything I wouldn't mind but they act like there out of room. I'm shore you can get the same parts from different void keys, I know that forma BP's drop almost everywhere, remove them that would free up so much room that you could move new content into. While I'm on the subject of new content why in gods name is there a prime Odanata? Archwing is so boring and broken it needs so much work to make it enjoyable, so many more people would have wanted a Nikana prime or something am I right?

I'm sorry this turned into a bit of a rant :( I didn't mean it to but I started and couldn't stop, sorry guys.

So this is the longest awaited update thus far if I'm not mistaken and it came with almost no content, personally I don't think it was worth the wait or the hype it got. This is supposed to be the year of quality, don't make it the year of bad quality DE please it wont end well for the game.

Thank you for reading I much appreciate it :) feel free to speak your minds in a comment below I would love to know what the rest of the community thinks.

You have 1400+ missions hours. You are stating the game is just now getting dull?

Excuse me, but point out how many games you have that you have pumped 1000+ hours and are still fresh. Because of LAN's I used to run with different groups I might have upwards of 5000 hours on the Borderlands series, and I'm having trouble leveling all the classes in the latest one because of burnout.

It happens. It's normal. DE will not be able to make changes that manage to please you and not annoy someone else.

I have about 1000 missions hours here and I'm starting to feel it. New mission types, maps, tiles, etc would alleviate that - mission types specifically -  but new Frames and guns will not. I would still be playing the exact same missions with a new pair of pants basically, it would not help with my burnout here.

I'd like to see more maps, for example something like sabotage greneer cloning facility, or destroying corpus transporters in space starting from archwing type mission and than puting the blasts inside the ship and getting away from it. Maybe some enemy definition for the corpus would be great, since they are so boring faction having only those differently colored Isaac Clarke's and differently sized moas as an enemies for the most part. That's what pisses me off.    

• 3 weeks later...

The year just started, and a lot more effort went into this update than you think. They have a whole log of things they need to get done. Redoing the starchart (again), fixing up conclave, parkour 2.0, the community enemies, the underwater tileset, and a bunch of other stuff. We get tons of updates in a year, this isn't the only one. You should also probably start watching the devstreams, they never said they're getting rid of voids, which in my opinion, is a good idea.

its the forth month don't give me that.