Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, The Chroma 'nerf'

Stormandreas

So we just got a patch (supposedly) that removes Effigy's Credit Multiplier bonus thing.

Now, we still have this information in the arsenal, showing 0.6 Chance to get 100% bonus credits, and these are from EFFIGY'S KILLS ONLY! It's not broken at all, and makes sense if you think of story dragons guarding gold and the like.

So, where's our patch notes? Why can't we read what has happened? Why is it hidden?

I think this is insane tbh. A great passive ability, removed, simply because DE does a double credit weekend and want us don't want us using a great tool they've GIVEN us to make as much use of the 'event' they've GIVEN us.

The fact we're not even given notes to tell us exactly what has changed is just.... almost disgraceful. It's like trying to hide the change from us, so we're mislead by the power.

Yes, I do feel a little bit cheated with this hot"fix". There was no need to remove, or change this passive (and I have no clue if it was removed or changed. Ingame, there is no change to UI)

EDIT: Apparently, this is the change - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/428325-hotfix-1614/page-7#entry4760869
This note is on page SEVEN of the 16.1.4 patch notes. And there's NOTHING so far on the forums directing us to it. It's still very hidden, and out of the way. Not cool.

Edited by Stormandreas

I'm not 100% sure but apparently there was a bug where if you activated effigy just before the mission ended it would double credits

This. My clanmates somehow found a way to make Seimeni chunk out 200k in one mission. I never figured it out, but I would sometimes get 90k or 130k per run when using my Chroma. 

So we just got a patch (supposedly) that removes Effigy's Credit Multiplier bonus thing.

Now, we still have this information in the arsenal, showing 0.6 Chance to get 100% bonus credits, and these are from EFFIGY'S KILLS ONLY! It's not broken at all, and makes sense if you think of story dragons guarding gold and the like.

So, where's our patch notes? Why can't we read what has happened? Why is it hidden?

I think this is insane tbh. A great passive ability, removed, simply because DE does a double credit weekend and want us don't want us using a great tool they've GIVEN us to make as much use of the 'event' they've GIVEN us.

The fact we're not even given notes to tell us exactly what has changed is just.... almost disgraceful. It's like trying to hide the change from us, so we're mislead by the power.

Yes, I do feel a little bit cheated with this hot"fix". There was no need to remove, or change this passive (and I have no clue if it was removed or changed. Ingame, there is no change to UI)

+1 bro,, +1.

I'm not 100% sure but apparently there was a bug where if you activated effigy just before the mission ended it would double credits

i'm 95% sure this is exactly what the patch fixed. chill out folks, effigy's credit boost is still here it just doesn't work on end-of-mission bonus anymore

This. My clanmates somehow found a way to make Seimeni chunk out 200k in one mission. I never figured it out, but I would sometimes get 90k or 130k per run when using my Chroma. 

Yup. I was getting 150k + on Seimeni. Pretty sure it was a bug since it was so specific on how to do it. Oh well, nice while it lasted. The Effigy kills are unaffected so I'm fine

Hotfix 16.1.4.1

- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Edit: This fix does not affect the extra credits received from enemies that were killed by Effigy during the mission.