What If Los....

arche

Tenno 1: "Help, trinity! i'm really low on health!"

Trinity: "Sure thing buddy! BLESSING!"

*Tenno 1 goes down*

Tenno 1: "Worse trinity ever!"

*Host migration in progress*

Hopefully it won't reach her. Imagine EV :\

they already try that one after viver and it put tryn in a very bad place. You could be right next to the EV target and not even get energie yu needed to be with tryn in her firering view to get energie. Same for blessing you had to face her to get health and shield back.

LOS is good when put correctly in a game wich this is not the case of this one. The LOS in warframe is horrible

Then people might stop expecting me to heal them when they have wandered 10 tiles away with only 300 max HP and no armor. At least they might try to stay close enough to for me to walk over and res after they get one shot dropped.

If they decided to LoS every ability to the point that if you are not looking in that direction it causes some to end (E.G. Hydroid's tentacles are only up if you are looking in their direction, Rhino's Stomp only affects things in a cone in front of him, Frost's shield is now just a shield wall, etc.) DE would officially kill off Warframe and any possibility of ever getting folks to buy Platnium for "shiny objects" ever again. Certain abilities line of sight seems to make sense for (I.E. Unless Mesa is either Revolver Ocelot's descendent or a rule 63 Deadshot, she can only shoot what she sees.) but the majority of them should have either expanded area of effect (cone, radius around Tenno, placement, etc) or some important effect that justifies why they work without Line of Sight.

When it comes down to Saryn's miasma, I would expect that since it is a mist/gas pulse, it flow outward and attack things that Saryn does not have in her view. Likewise I expect that Trinity's Blessing would work within a certain range through walls to a point and not the original "butterfly effect" healing we used to love and cheese.

LoS stands for?

LoS stands for me. i am a mechanic in this game that trolls the players.......lol jk

inb4 LoS/Awareness Invisibility. the enemy needs to be aware of you before you can turn invisible :P lol jk but that would probably be rediculous

Edited by LordOfScrugging

I think it's  gonna get really ridiculous if they add LoS to Vaubans abilities ._.

Patch notes:

-Vaubans thrown balls now only work if they are within your line of sight, woooo!

Edited by DJ_Vauban

I think it's  gonna get really ridiculous if they add LoS to Vaubans abilities ._.

Patch notes:

-Vaubans thrown balls now only work if they are within your line of sight, woooo!

even worse

-enemies who didn't see vauban throw vortex are unaffected

meanwhile a blackhole is sucking everything in and a tar moa just walks by like nothing

even worse

-enemies who didn't see vauban throw vortex are unaffected

meanwhile a blackhole is sucking everything in and a tar moa just walks by like nothing

I think if we reach that point, we will have to start complaining ._.