Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

1: IGN is MrTwixx

2: I've been watching Shy since i came back to Warframe and really got into it. So at least 1.5 years. And have been wanting to join this clan for some time already.

3: I am not a very talkative person both IRL and online and usually won't start a conversation on my own, but if i'm asked about something i will answer. I am russian but pretty okay at english. I play The Crew 2, Mordhau (Even though i am really bad at it) and Terraria i dislike MOBA games. I like Jojo's and Initial D but i never watched any other anime. I enjoy Star Wars. Both Canon and Legends stuff. I really like listening to music.

Gaming is probably my only hobby.

4: Steam URL is https://steamcommunity.com/id/twixxerin0 I play Warframe on standalone though.

22 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Please provide more information about yourself.

Okay then: I live in England. I'm currently 16, nearly 17, and my biggest passion is music. I play violin in the county youth orchestra, and passed my grade 8 (the highest of the standard grades) with distinction in April 2019. I'm also home educated, and am working towards applying to a music school / conservatoire in the next couple of years. I am also interested in writing, and have written a few short stories, which I like to think are just a bit better than the trash that was on the most recent of shy’s streams. Not that that’s hugely difficult. I wouldn’t describe myself as outgoing, but I’m rarely anxious socially. 

1. What is your in-game alias?
My in-game alias is Thordey

2. Why do you want to join our clan?
I would like to join your clan as most of the members of my old clan phased out of playing Warframe. Im an on/off Patreon supporter of Shy and really enjoy her Youtube Content since a long time. So i decided that this is the perfect time to try to join a community i allready know and like for such a long time.

3. Talking about myself:
My Warframe playstyle is more focused on maxing out builds and getting great rivens, not really grinding MR. Im an active Warframe player who is currently rank 19 and plays since the release of Wukong. Anyway outside of Warframe i'm a 22 year old student who enjoys alot of different games like Halo, Pokemon and Battlefield. I live in Germany am quite laid-back once I've completed my daily routine. While doing nothing i tend to watch videos either on youtube or hang out in discord. My hobby is gaming and getting mad about politics i dont understand.I will usually join in if engaged. I'm the type of person that looks into something and goes 'o that looks broken' and then goes and uses it. I mainly use Mirage, Mesa and Ivara. I tend to assist people quite often while being quite competitive. I have a decent sense of humor and tend to go along the flow in most conversations. I'm currently in university and when i get time to play Warframe (if DE releases content) is the first thing i start. With empyrean on the horizon i really want to be around people that share my kind of humor and the love for the game. 

--> i reaaaally love VR/VR Chat and have a rift

4. My steam username is Thordey

Hello!

1: IGN: Liscio24

2: Interest in the clan:

As one of the unwashed masses who frequents Shy's Youtube channel, I figured I would try to join a like-minded community in game...cause slaughtering your way through the solar system solo gets lonely sometimes ok?! Plus there is that whole Railjack requiring a clan thing aaaand yeah...Reasons.

3: A little about me.

In-game I'm MR19(For whatever that's worth) and typically use Octavia and Wisp (have been toying with Trinity a bit, but since i don't have her Prime I haven't been putting too much into her) as i enjoy the idea of being able to deal damage while also providing buffs for my teammates (Insert ASSets joke here), though i do try to keep myself in decent practice with a set of frames so i can bring the proper tool to the mission at hand.

Out of Warframe i have been playing MMOs since EQ1 launched, though Adulting has slowed that down a bit, cause jobs and stuff. I typically play RTS, 4X, and the occasional RPG when playing solo games, and i think the Switch the the best thing since sliced bread. I'm an avid reader leaning more towards Scifi/Fantasy and recently LitRPG as well as having a bit of an Audible addiction. I use both Gaming and Reading as my escapes from the world as my line of work tends to cause me to have to listen and deal with people's opinions on all sorts of subjects...and we all know what opinions are like....

Anywho...

4: Steam Username: Liscio

Looking forward to joining up!

On 2019-11-25 at 7:45 AM, TheKinginCrimsonRed said:

1: So, I am (atleast ingame) TheKinginCrimsonRed and I've been playing since atleast the 2013 open beta (sadly lost that account back then but alas).

2: I've been enjoying Shy's content since atleast my comeback during 2017 and I am already part of the discord (and also backing her on Patreon) and I felt that I think I could use a community I feel more align with humor wise than my previous clan.

3: I am somewhat shy (har har) and a bit takenback but open to help out others and answer questions (ie, where to find resources, what's good for a weapon, etc etc) and not often the type to throw a fuzz at things. I am also fond of photography and animals. I am also still trying to start writing a bit more but writers block's a *@##$. Also, dry deadpan humor is often my shctick which is mostly just dad jokes or puns.

I also tend to play other games like Monster Hunter, Apex, Destiny and Smash and some more that I won't list because we'd be here all day. I am also enjoying some tv/anime stuff like the Good Place, Watchmen and in general, my taste tend to be somewhat close to what you'd expect someone watching Shy or The Best Friends Play channel (I still miss them ngl) 

4: My steam URL would be https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAlmightyCoat/

So yeah, I hope that paints a clear enough picture and all that and I hope the extra info makes it more clear.

Invited!

On 2019-11-25 at 10:28 AM, MrTwixx said:

1: IGN is MrTwixx

2: I've been watching Shy since i came back to Warframe and really got into it. So at least 1.5 years. And have been wanting to join this clan for some time already.

3: I am not a very talkative person both IRL and online and usually won't start a conversation on my own, but if i'm asked about something i will answer. I am russian but pretty okay at english. I play The Crew 2, Mordhau (Even though i am really bad at it) and Terraria i dislike MOBA games. I like Jojo's and Initial D but i never watched any other anime. I enjoy Star Wars. Both Canon and Legends stuff. I really like listening to music.

Gaming is probably my only hobby.

4: Steam URL is https://steamcommunity.com/id/twixxerin0 I play Warframe on standalone though.

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

On 2019-11-25 at 2:04 PM, Marw1ck said:

Okay then: I live in England. I'm currently 16, nearly 17, and my biggest passion is music. I play violin in the county youth orchestra, and passed my grade 8 (the highest of the standard grades) with distinction in April 2019. I'm also home educated, and am working towards applying to a music school / conservatoire in the next couple of years. I am also interested in writing, and have written a few short stories, which I like to think are just a bit better than the trash that was on the most recent of shy’s streams. Not that that’s hugely difficult. I wouldn’t describe myself as outgoing, but I’m rarely anxious socially. 

As the rules already stated, you cannot apply while you are in a Clan. Please leave your current clan and repost the application with the additions you made

On 2019-11-25 at 3:43 PM, Thordey said:

My in-game alias is Thordey

I would like to join your clan as most of the members of my old clan phased out of playing Warframe. Im an on/off Patreon supporter of Shy and really enjoy her Youtube Content since a long time. So i decided that this is the perfect time to try to join a community i allready know and like for such a long time.

3. Talking about myself:
My Warframe playstyle is more focused on maxing out builds and getting great rivens, not really grinding MR. Im an active Warframe player who is currently rank 19 and plays since the release of Wukong. Anyway outside of Warframe i'm a 22 year old student who enjoys alot of different games like Halo, Pokemon and Battlefield. I live in Germany am quite laid-back once I've completed my daily routine. While doing nothing i tend to watch videos either on youtube or hang out in discord. My hobby is gaming and getting mad about politics i dont understand.I will usually join in if engaged. I'm the type of person that looks into something and goes 'o that looks broken' and then goes and uses it. I mainly use Mirage, Mesa and Ivara. I tend to assist people quite often while being quite competitive. I have a decent sense of humor and tend to go along the flow in most conversations. I'm currently in university and when i get time to play Warframe (if DE releases content) is the first thing i start. With empyrean on the horizon i really want to be around people that share my kind of humor and the love for the game. 

--> i reaaaally love VR/VR Chat and have a rift

4. My steam username is Thordey

I am sorry but we are going to pass on your application.

On 2019-11-26 at 4:18 AM, Liscio24 said:

Hello!

1: IGN: Liscio24

2: Interest in the clan:

As one of the unwashed masses who frequents Shy's Youtube channel, I figured I would try to join a like-minded community in game...cause slaughtering your way through the solar system solo gets lonely sometimes ok?! Plus there is that whole Railjack requiring a clan thing aaaand yeah...Reasons.

3: A little about me.

In-game I'm MR19(For whatever that's worth) and typically use Octavia and Wisp (have been toying with Trinity a bit, but since i don't have her Prime I haven't been putting too much into her) as i enjoy the idea of being able to deal damage while also providing buffs for my teammates (Insert ASSets joke here), though i do try to keep myself in decent practice with a set of frames so i can bring the proper tool to the mission at hand.

Out of Warframe i have been playing MMOs since EQ1 launched, though Adulting has slowed that down a bit, cause jobs and stuff. I typically play RTS, 4X, and the occasional RPG when playing solo games, and i think the Switch the the best thing since sliced bread. I'm an avid reader leaning more towards Scifi/Fantasy and recently LitRPG as well as having a bit of an Audible addiction. I use both Gaming and Reading as my escapes from the world as my line of work tends to cause me to have to listen and deal with people's opinions on all sorts of subjects...and we all know what opinions are like....

Anywho...

4: Steam Username: Liscio

Looking forward to joining up!

Please provide more information about yourself as a person

On 2019-11-27 at 3:15 PM, michalk2223 said:

- My Warframe username: michalk2223

- I love watching your videos and I'd love to be a member of your clan.

- I've been playing WF for some time and I love it, besides, i like watching anime and reading manga.

- My steam username: michalk2223

Please rewrite your application.

8 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

As the rules already stated, you cannot apply while you are in a Clan. Please leave your current clan and repost the application with the additions you made

Hello there! *cut to clip of Obi-wan* 
My Ign name is Marw1ck, My steam is Marwick   
I’m currently MR 12, mostly playing with a fun equinox daikyu nikana lifesteal type build.  
I’ve been watching Shy for... at least a year now? My taste in warframe equipment has been heavily influenced by Shy’s content; My most used weapon is the Dex Sybaris, by something like 40%.  
I live in England. I'm currently 16, nearly 17, and my biggest passion is music. I play violin in the county youth orchestra, and passed my grade 8 (the highest of the standard grades) with distinction in April 2019. I'm also home educated, and am working towards applying to a music school / conservatoire in the next couple of years. I am also interested in writing, and have written a few short stories, which I like to think are just a bit better than the trash that was on the most recent of shy’s streams. Not that that’s hugely difficult. I wouldn’t describe myself as outgoing, but I’m rarely anxious socially. 

I hope I can be a productive and friendly member of QS’ clan. 

Peace o7 

I've now left my previous clan. I didn't want to cut ties before I knew I could join this one. 🙂

1. IGN: TheTinkster

2. Reason for wanting to join Shy's clan: the clan I am in right now is very inactive even the warlord ain't around says alot right? I've been watching Shy's YouTube videos on warframe since I started playing warframe on PS4 5 year ago and I just moved to PC a couple weeks ago, I can't think of a clan I would be more happier in without making my own. (I will have left my clan before finishing this post)

3. About me: I was born and raised in the UK (Don't hold Brexit against me everyone else does) I am a really outgoing guy that knows how to have a laugh and can take a joke, I'm a friendly person and I like to help others where I can it could be real life problems or things in a game etc, my interests outside of warframe are streaming and making YouTube videos, gaming is my biggest hobby I play a variety of games on PC and PS4 not so much on PS4 as I am aiming to become a full PC gamer. 

IGN: michalk2223

I am a fan of Quite Shallow and I want to join a clan that is alive and will not die in the next two months.

I'm 18 years old and I'm a simple Polish guy who likes to watch funny memes on the Internet, watch anime and read manga. English is not my primary-language and I am sorry for any grammar mistakes I have made.

Steam: michalk2223

IGN: Kamakurako

Reasons for applying: Warframe is better with friends, so I hope I can find that within this clan. I'm also looking to expand my knowledge on the game, since I'm only MR 9 and I barely understand the ins and outs of modding properly. I enjoy being a part of a unique community of people dedicated to organization and progress. Also, shy is very fun to watch and she makes me laugh a lot. I'm pretty active on Warframe, and I'm down to help with the research if need be.

Who am I: I'm Alex. I used to go to college, but I got burnt out from the stressful environment and the loneliness. I'm enlisted in the US Air Force as a Cyber Security boi, I write a lot in my own spare time, I don't really trust that many people in this world, and I'm pretty insecure about myself. I also like keeping aquariums and pets in general, like dogs. I'd like to think I'm a kind person. I firmly believe that, if you give me the chance to open up, you won't regret it. Just because I don't trust a lot of people, doesn't mean I won't trust or enjoy your company. Just give me a reason to believe in you, and it'll be alright. 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sencorporation/

Hello i am Erneix , ingame name is also Erneix.

i only watch shy on youtube for new weapon reviews , but sometimes she adds korean subtitles in her videos , i am an 3d artist i like making 3d stuff and i am also trying in tennogen , i started warframe when there was Second dream update next day , i like Warframe , and Rebbeca i dont have clan at this moment so i thought why not try here 😄

i like to chat around in region chat and clan chat ,i like to help new player also i can decorate clan and stuff ,

i like skyrim but i am scared for skyrim 2 cause Bethesda S#&$ting on player in the past , oh here my steam Workshop id.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Callmeloserok/myworkshopfiles/?appid=230410

i am introvert in real life but extrovert behind a PC .

i am vegetarian but i never forces my choices to others and i like to stay chill all the time.

also who doesn't like music lmao 

1. IGN: SolomonIV (The second to last letter is an I, not a lowercase L)
  2. I would like to join for two reasons, first, I find Shy’s style of Warframe content to be funny, and I expect this clan would mean I’d be around like-minded people. Second, I’ve experienced clans that are ghost towns and clans that invite everyone, and I have disliked both. I believe this clan will be the happy medium between those two.
  3. I generally prefer to play my favorite frames/weapons over picking the best, and I’ll spend quite a bit of time testing what I think could be niche builds. The amount of time I can play fluctuates with my work. Outside of WF, I enjoy playing Monster Hunter, fishing, cooking, and hiking. I like chatting with people in the game, and while I have my own personal opinions on these matters, I greatly prefer to remain silent when politics or some other sensitive issue is being argued over. I play WF to relax and have fun, not debate, but I know this is a personal preference and I don’t hold others to it.  I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness.

1. IGN: FreshestPrince

2. I started watching shy's content about 3-4 months ago and even though it had been years since I had tried Warframe I pretty quickly became a regular watcher of her videos. After a month or so of watching her content I got back into Warframe and started the newb grind. Now that I am getting really into the game I figured it would be good to find an active like-minded clan, so I figured I would fit right in here with my basement dwelling and mouth breathing. Also I don't have any friends who are into Warframe, and for me gaming isn't quite the same without friends/people to play with, so lately I have been a lonelyframe 😭

3. So I'm a 25 year old schmuck from Washington state that finished college a few years ago. I would consider myself an introvert, but I am pretty social when online and gaming. I have a 9-5 job so my free-time is pretty evenly divided up between my main hobbies; gaming, training to be a movie snob, piano/music, and working on my old mopar hot-rod that someday I will get running..... I'm also normally reading something but lately audiobooks have been my saving grace while getting other stuff done. Another game I have been playing recently is deep rock galactic with a few friends. I have really been hooked on watching The Mandalorian and Mr Robot lately, both I highly recommend. When it comes to real life/adult stuff, I pretty much pull an ostrich move and stick my head in the sand. I avoid politics and most things I should probably pay attention to, so basically I am completely out of touch with whats happening in most the world. I mainly do this just to avoid all the negative nonsense going on all the time. I'm not very oppinionated and I think that I'm pretty open minded as well. Comedy/humor is how I deal with most things but I do my best not to offend or hurt anyone. Overall I would say I'm a pretty mellow person and I like to believe I'm pleseant to talk to/be around haha. 

My steam url is https://steamcommunity.com/id/ObtuseCaboose/

1. IGN: virhe

2. It would be nice to reunite with the clan members I used to play with years ago, and also to meet new people. A friendly community would help greatly with getting back into the game and making the game itself more enjoyable. 

3. I am an 18 year old upper secondary school student from Finland. After graduating I will join the army (due to Finland having ongoing conscription) for a year. Most of my time away from studying is spent either gaming, watching whatever horrible videos Youtube decides to recommend me or playing the guitar (started to play the piano too a while ago). I'm relatively silent when around new people, however very talkative after getting to know them better. I have a bad habit of speaking my mind, so I may sometimes accidentally come off as rude. I'm very interested in computer science and physics, and wish to study either one or both of them in the future. I consider my old and extremely overweight cat "Nuppu" to be one of my best friends, though we do have our disagreements (mostly regarding her diet). Despite various unfortunate events in my personal life I always do my best to keep a positive outlook on life.

On 2019-11-30 at 7:19 AM, Marw1ck said:

Hello there! *cut to clip of Obi-wan* 
My Ign name is Marw1ck, My steam is Marwick   
I’m currently MR 12, mostly playing with a fun equinox daikyu nikana lifesteal type build.  
I’ve been watching Shy for... at least a year now? My taste in warframe equipment has been heavily influenced by Shy’s content; My most used weapon is the Dex Sybaris, by something like 40%.  
I live in England. I'm currently 16, nearly 17, and my biggest passion is music. I play violin in the county youth orchestra, and passed my grade 8 (the highest of the standard grades) with distinction in April 2019. I'm also home educated, and am working towards applying to a music school / conservatoire in the next couple of years. I am also interested in writing, and have written a few short stories, which I like to think are just a bit better than the trash that was on the most recent of shy’s streams. Not that that’s hugely difficult. I wouldn’t describe myself as outgoing, but I’m rarely anxious socially. 

I hope I can be a productive and friendly member of QS’ clan. 

Peace o7 

I've now left my previous clan. I didn't want to cut ties before I knew I could join this one. 🙂

Invited!

On 2019-11-30 at 12:14 PM, TheTinkster said:

1. IGN: TheTinkster

2. Reason for wanting to join Shy's clan: the clan I am in right now is very inactive even the warlord ain't around says alot right? I've been watching Shy's YouTube videos on warframe since I started playing warframe on PS4 5 year ago and I just moved to PC a couple weeks ago, I can't think of a clan I would be more happier in without making my own. (I will have left my clan before finishing this post)

3. About me: I was born and raised in the UK (Don't hold Brexit against me everyone else does) I am a really outgoing guy that knows how to have a laugh and can take a joke, I'm a friendly person and I like to help others where I can it could be real life problems or things in a game etc, my interests outside of warframe are streaming and making YouTube videos, gaming is my biggest hobby I play a variety of games on PC and PS4 not so much on PS4 as I am aiming to become a full PC gamer. 

Invited!

On 2019-11-30 at 2:26 PM, michalk2223 said:

IGN: michalk2223

I am a fan of Quite Shallow and I want to join a clan that is alive and will not die in the next two months.

I'm 18 years old and I'm a simple Polish guy who likes to watch funny memes on the Internet, watch anime and read manga. English is not my primary-language and I am sorry for any grammar mistakes I have made.

Steam: michalk2223

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

On 2019-12-02 at 5:39 AM, Kamakurako said:

IGN: Kamakurako

Reasons for applying: Warframe is better with friends, so I hope I can find that within this clan. I'm also looking to expand my knowledge on the game, since I'm only MR 9 and I barely understand the ins and outs of modding properly. I enjoy being a part of a unique community of people dedicated to organization and progress. Also, shy is very fun to watch and she makes me laugh a lot. I'm pretty active on Warframe, and I'm down to help with the research if need be.

Who am I: I'm Alex. I used to go to college, but I got burnt out from the stressful environment and the loneliness. I'm enlisted in the US Air Force as a Cyber Security boi, I write a lot in my own spare time, I don't really trust that many people in this world, and I'm pretty insecure about myself. I also like keeping aquariums and pets in general, like dogs. I'd like to think I'm a kind person. I firmly believe that, if you give me the chance to open up, you won't regret it. Just because I don't trust a lot of people, doesn't mean I won't trust or enjoy your company. Just give me a reason to believe in you, and it'll be alright. 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sencorporation/

Invited!

On 2019-12-02 at 2:34 PM, Erneix said:

Hello i am Erneix , ingame name is also Erneix.

i only watch shy on youtube for new weapon reviews , but sometimes she adds korean subtitles in her videos , i am an 3d artist i like making 3d stuff and i am also trying in tennogen , i started warframe when there was Second dream update next day , i like Warframe , and Rebbeca i dont have clan at this moment so i thought why not try here 😄

i like to chat around in region chat and clan chat ,i like to help new player also i can decorate clan and stuff ,

i like skyrim but i am scared for skyrim 2 cause Bethesda S#&$ting on player in the past , oh here my steam Workshop id.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Callmeloserok/myworkshopfiles/?appid=230410

i am introvert in real life but extrovert behind a PC .

i am vegetarian but i never forces my choices to others and i like to stay chill all the time.

also who doesn't like music lmao 

On 2019-12-02 at 6:21 PM, SolomonIV said:
  1. IGN: SolomonIV (The second to last letter is an I, not a lowercase L)
  2. I would like to join for two reasons, first, I find Shy’s style of Warframe content to be funny, and I expect this clan would mean I’d be around like-minded people. Second, I’ve experienced clans that are ghost towns and clans that invite everyone, and I have disliked both. I believe this clan will be the happy medium between those two.
  3. I generally prefer to play my favorite frames/weapons over picking the best, and I’ll spend quite a bit of time testing what I think could be niche builds. The amount of time I can play fluctuates with my work. Outside of WF, I enjoy playing Monster Hunter, fishing, cooking, and hiking. I like chatting with people in the game, and while I have my own personal opinions on these matters, I greatly prefer to remain silent when politics or some other sensitive issue is being argued over. I play WF to relax and have fun, not debate, but I know this is a personal preference and I don’t hold others to it.  I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness.

Invited!

On 2019-12-03 at 4:45 AM, FreshestPrince said:

1. IGN: FreshestPrince

2. I started watching shy's content about 3-4 months ago and even though it had been years since I had tried Warframe I pretty quickly became a regular watcher of her videos. After a month or so of watching her content I got back into Warframe and started the newb grind. Now that I am getting really into the game I figured it would be good to find an active like-minded clan, so I figured I would fit right in here with my basement dwelling and mouth breathing. Also I don't have any friends who are into Warframe, and for me gaming isn't quite the same without friends/people to play with, so lately I have been a lonelyframe 😭

3. So I'm a 25 year old schmuck from Washington state that finished college a few years ago. I would consider myself an introvert, but I am pretty social when online and gaming. I have a 9-5 job so my free-time is pretty evenly divided up between my main hobbies; gaming, training to be a movie snob, piano/music, and working on my old mopar hot-rod that someday I will get running..... I'm also normally reading something but lately audiobooks have been my saving grace while getting other stuff done. Another game I have been playing recently is deep rock galactic with a few friends. I have really been hooked on watching The Mandalorian and Mr Robot lately, both I highly recommend. When it comes to real life/adult stuff, I pretty much pull an ostrich move and stick my head in the sand. I avoid politics and most things I should probably pay attention to, so basically I am completely out of touch with whats happening in most the world. I mainly do this just to avoid all the negative nonsense going on all the time. I'm not very opinionated and I think that I'm pretty open minded as well. Comedy/humor is how I deal with most things but I do my best not to offend or hurt anyone. Overall I would say I'm a pretty mellow person and I like to believe I'm pleseant to talk to/be around haha. 

My steam url is https://steamcommunity.com/id/ObtuseCaboose/

Invited!

On 2019-12-03 at 8:01 AM, virhe said:

2. It would be nice to reunite with the clan members I used to play with years ago, and also to meet new people. A friendly community would help greatly with getting back into the game and making the game itself more enjoyable. 

3. I am an 18 year old upper secondary school student from Finland. After graduating I will join the army (due to Finland having ongoing conscription) for a year. Most of my time away from studying is spent either gaming, watching whatever horrible videos Youtube decides to recommend me or playing the guitar (started to play the piano too a while ago). I'm relatively silent when around new people, however very talkative after getting to know them better. I have a bad habit of speaking my mind, so I may sometimes accidentally come off as rude.

On 2019-12-03 at 1:01 PM, virhe said:

3. I am an 18 year old upper secondary school student from Finland. After graduating I will join the army (due to Finland having ongoing conscription) for a year. Most of my time away from studying is spent either gaming, watching whatever horrible videos Youtube decides to recommend me or playing the guitar (started to play the piano too a while ago). I'm relatively silent when around new people, however very talkative after getting to know them better. I have a bad habit of speaking my mind, so I may sometimes accidentally come off as rude. I'm very interested in computer science and physics, and wish to study either one or both of them in the future. I consider my old and extremely overweight cat "Nuppu" to be one of my best friends, though we do have our disagreements (mostly regarding her diet). Despite various unfortunate events in my personal life I always do my best to keep a positive outlook on life.

Added more information, hopefully it's enough 🙂

Hoi! I'm KhalMika!

I'm a 23 years old guy from Argentina. I've been playing warframe for a year and a couple months, and I gotta say, warframe is one of the best things that ever happened in my life. I have brought many friends, but most of them just leave the game because they either don't like it or understand it pretty well.. Kinda sad, but warframe still makes me happy. I also study chemical engineering in my local university.

I'm pretty introverted until I warm up, then I'm a bag of bad jokes and a lot of laugh. Lately, I've been stumbling upon depression due to some family issues, but nothing I can't deal with.

I love meat, specially empanadas (you should try them! google empanadas de matambre, they're pretty yummy!)

My main hobby is gaming. Multiplayer games such as warframe, destiny, deep rock... and good stories, such as witcher, mass effect, and many.. MAAAAAAANY more.

idk why, but I LOVE the space theme. I love no man's sky for that reason. It's terapeutic-ish. It's also.. Idk how to explain. I find it fascinating!

I also play guitar, and make electronic music (synthwave) in my pc, as I find it very fun to make and listen to.

I don't usually go out or hang out to parties, I'm more of an inside guy (idk if I said it right)

I would LOVE to join the clan since I've seen in many places this is a really cool one! I mean. Really nice people to play and chat with, and to have fun with!!! I've got to thank my former clanmates who helped me when I was a little tenno, but now it is pretty inactive, and that's sad, tbh.

My steam alias is steamcommunity.com/id/KhalMika

Khal because of Khal Drogo, and because I'm Mika ^^

Cheers :3

1 my ign is mat-planche

2 with railjack incooming and lately my will to play warframe comming back , i saw that the recruitment were open and since i was searching for a cool and active clan i might try my luck 

im also a big fan of shy videos ofc 

3 im a french student who restarted school recently , im a pretty chill guy that tries to be as respectfull / tolerent as possible , i tend to be a bit introvert but when i do open up to poeple i stick arround and try to be attentioned , oh and also some bad puns  but thats it :x 

i passionate myself for a lot of things , most of it is videos games and everything that comes arround it ( IA , compositeur , and particullary game/level design ) , i also try to developpe my knowledge in cinema / music , tho i rarely find time to watch movies 😕

my main hobby is ofc videos games , im a huge fan of r6s , arkane studios are prob my favorite developpers arround ( dishonored franchise and prey are in my top5 ) im a huge fan of the halo franchise and recently really like zelda botw/metro exodus / re2 remake 

my life has been kind of getting better lately so im generally in a very good mood  :3 im also a filthy weeb but thats not that important 

4 steam alias : Mat Planche

IGN: Hi_Im_Jay

I would like to join your clan as I enjoy shy’s vids and the clan seems like a very friendly and a fun clan to be a part of. 

I am a fairly new player that is very active and passionate about the game, I enjoy music, games and movies as well as meeting new people to talk about them with. I am studying creative media production and photography is one of my favorite hobbies and my biggest interest. I enjoy being in a group setting and having a laugh so I hope I’ll be able to find that here. There will be times where I am slightly more inactive due to collage projects and other school work however my frequent breaks will more than likely be spent on warframe.       

Slissken

I would like to join your clan so that I have people to play and interact with (might even get to know some people along the way). Cephalon Shy seems like a friendly and active clan which is pretty much everything I want from a clan. Clan tech doesn't hurt either.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I am a pretty relaxed guy that studies national economics & finance in Sweden. I am currently 23 years old and enjoy spending time in nature or in pubs and restaurants. My biggest interest is probably food, I really enjoy cooking and try to do it every day. I would describe myself as a pretty social and normal person that likes to help whenever I can. Some days I might strike up conversation or ask if somebody wants to do something together and other days I just want to play alone. When i'm not playing warframe I'm probably studying or spending time with friends, but I average a couple of hours per day.

4. (optional) What is your Steam alias?

I'm not registered through steam but can provide in the future if needed.

1. IGN: benmlie

2. I have played the game for 6 years and i never joined a clan in game until now because i like shys content and her clan seem like a group i would enjoy, Mostly its just getting hard to play the game without joining a clan so this one just seemed like a good choice.

3.I love the game and the community, Im curenlty 20, im optimistic,cheerful and logical, i love talking about literature and technology, outside of warframe i like making 3d prints as a hobby and outside of that i attend college studying computer science at Lamar university in Texas

4. steamname: RossMlie

On 2019-12-05 at 9:34 AM, virhe said:

I am sorry but I cannot tell what you added.
Regardless, please include more information about yourself as a person. We need information that helps us determine if you would be a good fit for our community or not.

On 2019-12-05 at 11:55 AM, KhalMika said:

Hoi! I'm KhalMika!

I'm a 23 years old guy from Argentina. I've been playing warframe for a year and a couple months, and I gotta say, warframe is one of the best things that ever happened in my life. I have brought many friends, but most of them just leave the game because they either don't like it or understand it pretty well.. Kinda sad, but warframe still makes me happy. I also study chemical engineering in my local university.

I'm pretty introverted until I warm up, then I'm a bag of bad jokes and a lot of laugh. Lately, I've been stumbling upon depression due to some family issues, but nothing I can't deal with.

I love meat, specially empanadas (you should try them! google empanadas de matambre, they're pretty yummy!)

My main hobby is gaming. Multiplayer games such as warframe, destiny, deep rock... and good stories, such as witcher, mass effect, and many.. MAAAAAAANY more.

idk why, but I LOVE the space theme. I love no man's sky for that reason. It's terapeutic-ish. It's also.. Idk how to explain. I find it fascinating!

I also play guitar, and make electronic music (synthwave) in my pc, as I find it very fun to make and listen to.

I don't usually go out or hang out to parties, I'm more of an inside guy (idk if I said it right)

I would LOVE to join the clan since I've seen in many places this is a really cool one! I mean. Really nice people to play and chat with, and to have fun with!!! I've got to thank my former clanmates who helped me when I was a little tenno, but now it is pretty inactive, and that's sad, tbh.

My steam alias is steamcommunity.com/id/KhalMika

Khal because of Khal Drogo, and because I'm Mika ^^

Cheers :3

As the forum already states, you need to leave your clan before posting.

Please leave the clan you are in and repost your application.

On 2019-12-06 at 6:40 PM, mat-planche said:

1 my ign is mat-planche

2 with railjack incooming and lately my will to play warframe comming back , i saw that the recruitment were open and since i was searching for a cool and active clan i might try my luck 

im also a big fan of shy videos ofc 

3 im a french student who restarted school recently , im a pretty chill guy that tries to be as respectfull / tolerent as possible , i tend to be a bit introvert but when i do open up to poeple i stick arround and try to be attentioned , oh and also some bad puns  but thats it :x 

i passionate myself for a lot of things , most of it is videos games and everything that comes arround it ( IA , compositeur , and particullary game/level design ) , i also try to developpe my knowledge in cinema / music , tho i rarely find time to watch movies 😕

my main hobby is ofc videos games , im a huge fan of r6s , arkane studios are prob my favorite developpers arround ( dishonored franchise and prey are in my top5 ) im a huge fan of the halo franchise and recently really like zelda botw/metro exodus / re2 remake 

my life has been kind of getting better lately so im generally in a very good mood  :3 im also a filthy weeb but thats not that important 

4 steam alias : Mat Planche

Invited!

On 2019-12-07 at 11:52 AM, Hi_Im_Jay said:

IGN: Hi_Im_Jay

I would like to join your clan as I enjoy shy’s vids and the clan seems like a very friendly and a fun clan to be a part of. 

I am a fairly new player that is very active and passionate about the game, I enjoy music, games and movies as well as meeting new people to talk about them with. I am studying creative media production and photography is one of my favorite hobbies and my biggest interest. I enjoy being in a group setting and having a laugh so I hope I’ll be able to find that here. There will be times where I am slightly more inactive due to collage projects and other school work however my frequent breaks will more than likely be spent on warframe.       

As the forum already states, you need to leave your clan before posting.

Please leave the clan you are in and repost your application.

On 2019-12-11 at 4:21 PM, Slissken said:

Slissken

I would like to join your clan so that I have people to play and interact with (might even get to know some people along the way). Cephalon Shy seems like a friendly and active clan which is pretty much everything I want from a clan. Clan tech doesn't hurt either.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I am a pretty relaxed guy that studies national economics & finance in Sweden. I am currently 23 years old and enjoy spending time in nature or in pubs and restaurants. My biggest interest is probably food, I really enjoy cooking and try to do it every day. I would describe myself as a pretty social and normal person that likes to help whenever I can. Some days I might strike up conversation or ask if somebody wants to do something together and other days I just want to play alone. When i'm not playing warframe I'm probably studying or spending time with friends, but I average a couple of hours per day.

I'm not registered through steam but can provide in the future if needed.

Please include more information about yourself as a person

On 2019-12-14 at 7:23 PM, benmlie said:

2. I have played the game for 6 years and i never joined a clan in game until now because i like shys content and her clan seem like a group i would enjoy, Mostly its just getting hard to play the game without joining a clan so this one just seemed like a good choice.

3.I love the game and the community, Im curenlty 20, im optimistic,cheerful and logical, i love talking about literature and technology, outside of warframe i like making 3d prints as a hobby and outside of that i attend college studying computer science at Lamar university in Texas

Please include more information about yourself as a person

2. I have played the game for 6 years and i never joined a clan in game until now because i like shys content and her clan seem like a group i would enjoy, Mostly its just getting hard to play the game without joining a clan so this one just seemed like a good choice. im almost always on if im not in class and im always looking for something to do as a group

3.I love the game and the community, Im currenlty 20, im optimistic,cheerful and logical, best way to describe my self is as a people person I love meeting new people and learning about them as people. I almost always find common interest with people, i never want anyone to have a bad opinion about me so I always try to make people feel the most comfortable  ,i love talking about literature and technology, outside of warframe i like making 3d prints as a hobby and outside of that i attend college studying computer science at Lamar university in Texas

re entree request for more info as a person, i hope what i added was adequate if not il keep trying to describe myself as best as i can

Surhe

Before I started playing Warframe I checked some gameplay videos from youtube while the game was downloading and I somehow ended up in Shy's videos and I enjoyed them. After a while I ended up supporting her in patreon and joined in discord and enjoyed the community there. I joined a clan before and it wasn't to my taste, but from what I've experienced in discord it seems something I'd like to be part of.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

Ahh to start it off I hate these, I feel like I never say what I should and say what I shouldn't... That tells something about me already huh?

I'm 25 old guy from Finland and I enjoy helping others when it's in my capacity to do so and I try to get along with everybody. My sense of humor is utter garbage so don't expect anything funny from me, it's my bad habit to throw in bad jokes after I've got to know the other person so you can laugh at me in that case. I can be shy at the beginning, I'm kinda of slow to pick up new communities, but I should get more sociable after a while. I also really enjoy learning all kind of new stuff whatever the topic, whether it's educational or cultural.                                   

I'm currently unemployed looking to go back to school to educate myself for what I'd like to do, which is construction engineering (at least I feel like it's what I want), since I quite didn't get what I'd like to do till now.

I've been playing video games a lot for 6 years now, ever since I had knee injury that forced me to quit my hobbies on sports side. I used to play football from ages 4 to 16 and then as a hobby for 2 years, I also went to gymnastics club for 6 months, track and field for another 6 months, swimming for 2 years and I also had a piano teacher for 2 years during the time I played football. Football was my main hobby and piano was because my family is a musical one, rest were more or less tryouts.

If I had to give myself a personality I guess it'd be realist, but like I said I'm bad at these and I'm reallly bad at evaluating myself.

Koira

I don't really play much games through steam, csgo and some games my friends play and pull me in to

Archived