Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

I would like to join the clan!

1. IGN: GeneuMcShmowber

2. I would like to join the clan because I would like to join the community and meet new people that same interest as me

3. Other than playing games, I skateboard with my friends and like to have a fun time. I'm also a good listener and can be helping hand to people if they need it. I sometimes step out of my comfort zone to learn something new. I'm not that afraid to take risks unless they are dangerous.

1. IGN: podpodpodpodpod

2. I'd like to meet new people and find a community of fun and chill people. I am looking for an active bigger clan to join because I've never been in one that's had more than 5 active people and my friend Emisse pointed me toward this clan.

3. I'm a new grad this year hoping to exit my major's scope and become a software engineer in the future. I love hiking outdoors in the PNW, reading fantasy and scifi novels, and gaming. My main hobby aside from gaming is cooking and I especially love making lots of food and learning new recipes for parties/potlucks with friends . I like to think that I'm a very chill person, and I love taking on newer players to help them. I'm new to this game so I can't do much yet, but in other games like Destiny 2 I liked to sherpa newer members of my clan/community and take them on new raids.

4. bisque

IGN: Kuvari

I've been in love with Shy's videos for a few years now. I only watch a few gaming channels and Shy's has been my #1 favorite. 🤗

I graduated from high school not that long ago and currently am attending college during COVID. So, I've had A LOT of spare time due to not having much social time due to the virus. I love gaming, drawing, and making friends. I'm an impulsive shopper and sadly that directly correlates to my plat spending in WF.

hunter#5499

EDIT: I noticed that people are being asked to spill more about themselves so I'll try a bit harder! My name is Hunter, 19, and I live in California. I love traveling so anytime I gather enough friends and and a good amount of spending money we'll go camping, hiking, or even touring other states. I love to eat despite my thin frame and really enjoy Dr. Pepper like most "scum" (kekekeke). I always try to get out of my anxious shell and try to talk to new people all the time especially during this quarantine. Hopefully, the people I get to talk to will be people in this clan! 

I hope I've finished the requirements 😱

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-04 at 9:43 PM, 94Frost said:

26 years old from Poland ex-paramedic now working in seciurty. Mostly interested in new technology like pc components, mobile phones, consoles because of that I started studying IT only to later drop it for medicine. Droped from being paramedic becouse of low income and being in work almost 24/7. In free time if not im playing I usually spand with my friends. Fan of old music like Notorious B.I.G. Ice cube, Michael Jackson and for movies I go for something like Pacific rim or some good comedy. Other games i play are usually grindy ones like Destiny 2 and Monster Hunter or just some good old Fallout.

You're already in a clan, so I can't invite you. Contact me on discord when you've left your current clan: Ben#5519

On 2020-09-04 at 11:33 PM, Vindicate570 said:

I'm 23 and really into Warframe and Destiny. When not playing them, I'm normally on Twitter or Reddit looking at dank memes. Binge watching shows on Netflix also happens a good bit. I am a pretty shy person but trying to overcome that. I also deal with depression and anxiety alot and working on that at the moment. I'm a fan of Marvel movies and love going to the early premieres with friends when COVID wasn't around. I'm really into almost any type of music except country. My biggest interests in music are probably Bring Me The Horizon and Twenty One Pilots. I'm currently looking for a job and not finding much luck so I spend most of my time just watching movies, playing games, or spending time with friends. 

You're already in a clan, so I can't invite you. Contact me on discord when you've left your current clan: Ben#5519

On 2020-09-05 at 3:07 AM, ProGatorGolfer said:

IGN: ProGatorGolfer

I always found Shy's formula for creating YouTube videos to be one of the most unique amongst other Warframe content creators, and becoming further involved in the community (and finally having an active clan...) would be a dream come true.

Im a college student currently studying network infrastructure and break up most of my free time between tabletop and online gaming. I've been playing Warframe relatively consistently for around 5 years now and recently reached MR 21. I'm pretty reclusive in person but the internet really gives me a way to open up. I play mostly MMOs, and Warframe is definitely my #1 game for always being there when I need a time sink.

Invited! Check in-game at your earliest convenience!

On 2020-09-06 at 4:02 PM, GeneuMcShmowber said:

I would like to join the clan!

1. IGN: GeneuMcShmowber

2. I would like to join the clan because I would like to join the community and meet new people that same interest as me

3. Other than playing games, I skateboard with my friends and like to have a fun time. I'm also a good listener and can be helping hand to people if they need it. I sometimes step out of my comfort zone to learn something new. I'm not that afraid to take risks unless they are dangerous.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself.

On 2020-09-12 at 9:51 PM, podpodpodpodpod said:

1. IGN: podpodpodpodpod

2. I'd like to meet new people and find a community of fun and chill people. I am looking for an active bigger clan to join because I've never been in one that's had more than 5 active people and my friend Emisse pointed me toward this clan.

3. I'm a new grad this year hoping to exit my major's scope and become a software engineer in the future. I love hiking outdoors in the PNW, reading fantasy and scifi novels, and gaming. My main hobby aside from gaming is cooking and I especially love making lots of food and learning new recipes for parties/potlucks with friends . I like to think that I'm a very chill person, and I love taking on newer players to help them. I'm new to this game so I can't do much yet, but in other games like Destiny 2 I liked to sherpa newer members of my clan/community and take them on new raids.

4. bisque

Invited! Check in-game at your earliest convenience! Brooklyn told me you'd apply - Welcome Bisque. 

On 2020-09-13 at 3:33 AM, Kuvari said:

IGN: Kuvari

I've been in love with Shy's videos for a few years now. I only watch a few gaming channels and Shy's has been my #1 favorite. 🤗

I graduated from high school not that long ago and currently am attending college during COVID. So, I've had A LOT of spare time due to not having much social time due to the virus. I love gaming, drawing, and making friends. I'm an impulsive shopper and sadly that directly correlates to my plat spending in WF.

hunter#5499

EDIT: I noticed that people are being asked to spill more about themselves so I'll try a bit harder! My name is Hunter, 19, and I live in California. I love traveling so anytime I gather enough friends and and a good amount of spending money we'll go camping, hiking, or even touring other states. I love to eat despite my thin frame and really enjoy Dr. Pepper like most "scum" (kekekeke). I always try to get out of my anxious shell and try to talk to new people all the time especially during this quarantine. Hopefully, the people I get to talk to will be people in this clan! 

I hope I've finished the requirements 😱

You're already in a clan - Contact me on discord: Ben#5519 when you've left your current clan.

On 2020-09-14 at 8:59 PM, Tymloo said:

1. IGN: Tymloo

2. I've wanted to interact with Quite Shallow's community for a while now and being in her clan seems like a perfect opportunity. I because i like her videos. And because my current clan is rarely online.

3. I've been playing Warframe for 1 year, I'm Mastery Rank 8, I'm not best in Warframe but i'm also not the worst, so i'm pretty decent. I will try to be online as often as possible but since the school is reopened i don't think I'll be online as much as i'd want to. Aside from Warframe I like drawing and singing, i'm often polite, sometimes even too polite, i'm very calm and I keep a healthy distance to the world. English is my second language so i may make some grammar mistakes when typing on chat. And i also have a dog, Beagle he's called Porsche because he runs super fast. I'd love to be a part of Quite's clan, I hope i'll be a part of her clan soon. 

You're already in a clan - Contact me on discord: Ben#5519 when you've left your current clan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, my username's PetalCity (Petals for short), I'm a US MR17 trying to find a more active clan as the one I was in was suuuper dead.

I don't really know much about Shy's YouTube stuff but I think I might've seen some funny clips or somethin :v I'm just looking for a cool group to hang around in and potentially make some Warframe buddies cuz none of my friends play it. Also cuz I need a drydock

I've been playing Warframe for probably 5 years or so? I fall out of it sometimes but I always end up coming back (which means I may end up hitting the inactivity limit and getting booted but I will try to avoid that so I don't inconvenience you guys lol)

I'm a digital artist that's currently doing some character art here and there, and looking to get into concept art, prop/environment design, and the likes (You can check my stuff out at PetalCitySTN on Twitter ;)). I'm hoping to join the Warframe Creator Program sometime soon; of course I ought to actually make Warframe content more frequently but it's a work in progress y'know

I've also been doing a bit of twitch streaming with my friends recently, shooting for affiliate just for fun; it's been a cool experience and I'm getting close to that goal. We stream mostly casual games like Terraria and Minecraft n stuff and I plan to start streaming Warframe as well, among other things.

Internet stuff aside I like the outdoors, mechanical/electrical projects, metalwork and all that wacky stuff, of course most of the projects that I actually get to are stuff like taking laptops apart and reusing their parts to make lil dinky usb webcams and junk like that :v BUT I wanna do bigger cooler stuff when I get the chance. Oh and I like computer stuff

Uhh I say funny thing sometimes makes u go haha funny and I'm not mean to people

That's all I got hope you let me in g'night sleep well

• 2 weeks later...

in-game alias Rap.

Been wanting to join for a while so figured give it a shot and like to watch shy's videos and art streams.

Like to play warframe of course and others games like hitman need for speed assassin creed etc etc and enjoy chatting and joking around with others and learning new things and working on my computer and maybe doing a little modding to it if and when I can maybe go out to get out of the house to go out and do that shopping thing need to do for stuff or just for a walk 

• 5 weeks later...

1. In-game alias: ohpm

2. I'd like to join because I've been a fan of Shy's content for a while, particularly the art streams! 

3. I'm a digital media manager by day, and an avid gamer, disc golfer, and horror movie aficionado by night! Disc golf helps keep me active and does wonders for my mental health. When summer hits I like to travel with my friends to courses all around the Midwest. I've recently been introduced to the wide world of Warhammer and have been learning how to play Kill Team. Painting the figures is something I particularly enjoy (arguably MORE than playing the game) and plan on working on that skill a ton until the weather gets warmer. While I can get a little obsessive with my hobbies, I'd like to think I'm a pretty laid-back person and can get along with just about everyone. Learning new things and having conversations with people about what they love is something I enjoy a lot! Recently I've been playing games of every genre, but sci-fi shooters (Warframe, Destiny, Mass Effect) will always be my favorites.

4. Steam username is theopiium, but my display name is bennis.

1. IGN: Galactic_Owl
2. First and foremost, Shy's take on Warframe vids is awesome, and I think this community would attract nice people. I'm still a noob, but being around other people would be nice.
3. I'm just an average guy, more sociable online than IRL. I play DnD, I like Warhammer 40k lore & novels (Tarik Tograddon one love), anime (to an extent), recently gotten into Vtubers (mostly for the memes). I also like discussing fictional ideas & concepts with other people (especially on the Character Design Discord). Aaaaaand I'm averagely good at playing the guitar and singing.
4. Steam alias: Void_Null (should have a barn owl in a hood on the profile pic)

1. estramagon

2. I’ve been playing for a couple of years but still don’t really have a friend group who plays the game so I’m applying to find some more people to play with. really enjoy shy YouTube videos and twitch streams and want to be part of an active and friendly clan.

3.Besides warframe and computer gaming in general I also collect Warhammers (Maggotkin and Nids) but collect them mostly for painting, rather than playing. I am also an amateur cocktail chemist, who have spent way too much money on bottles and cocktail umbrellas. I work as a sailor (shellback and bluenose) IRL which also mean I’ll sometime be offline for a couple of months; I hope that won’t be a dealbreaker and I’ll be sure to give a heads up before going to sea.

4. estramagon

1. Chase

2. Well, there's actually quite a few reasons to join, aren't there? At least in my experience, this clan may be the most promising I've ever seen through out the years I've spent in this game. And, obviously it goes without saying that I really enjoy Shy's content otherwise. I wouldn't be here at all. And, I mean it. Honestly! All the rules that were set in place actually helped me realize just how amazingly structured this community is, and I'll be honest. Warframe, is a really "community-like" game for me, if that's even a word. If it's not, I just created a new word, you're welcome. Truth be told, I haven't met a single person that was really mean. In fact, all the people I've stumbled upon in years of playing were all amazing people to hangout with! How can you just not love that? (Although, there was this one guy who wasn't very nice, called me a bad word and made me not sleep ever since, but we don't talk about that-). Also, the clan just has pure character! I mean, the Clan Etiquette had me smiling like an idiot. Seriously! It's such a small, you'd think even an insignificant detail. But that's what matters most in clans in my opinion, the detail and the attention that's being put into it. Alright, so now that I've given the clan it's proper appreciation, how about I go more in-depth on the part of me wanting to join, hm? So, I'm sure as you've figured out, and probablay experienced it as well. Years spent in a Warframe, also means that I've seen quite a few clans during that time. And, honestly? I'm kind of dissapointed in them in retrospective, don't get me wrong. They weren't bad or anything, they had all their respective functions like the research, trading and so on. But, is that really it? None of the clans I've got to experience, and again. Maybe I was just really unlucky with clans, but not a single one of these really had a soul. There was nothing about that clan's community in particular that would make me go. "Yeah, I want to be apart of that." I mean, some popular clans I've joined were completely silent at all, hours would pass before someone would type in the Clan's chat or just try to hangout with someone else from it. But, well. Since everytime they were met with no response and the wind of broken dreams I can't really blame them. So, to finish this novel of mine. That's why I want to join Shy's clan, it's got character. There was clear work and effort put into it, and I'd love to be apart of it. Just to enjoy my time there, meet new people, have a good time. Since, isn't that what Warframe is all about?

3. Alright, so. Now it's time to talk a bit about myself, and. To be completely honest, I'm not really that much of an interesting person. But I'll go ahead and try to paint the proper image of myself here anyway. So, Hello! I'm Chase, I'm programmer who works in C++ and HTML, in my spare time I also like to work on various 3D Models, and just 3D Artworks in general. (Mainly because I have no artistic talent when it comes to drawing like Shy does, so I have to compensate by making models in 3D like a FAILURE.) I like to think I'm a pretty chill person, as you probably noticed already. I really like meeting new people! Especially in Warframe, because. Let's be honest, this community's golden. And I love being apart of it! When it comes to me playing Warframe, I've been playing the game for quite a few years now! Started on PS4 a long while ago, and stayed on the PC for the past 3 years. And, I'm afraid there isn't really much I can say about myself anymore. Like I said, I'm nothing special. Just a guy interested in joining a really well made clan in the end.

P.S. - I just realized the threat's been practically dead for months, I mean. The last batch of people that were invited were at around September, and well... it's January now. Which, I mean. I really do hope people are still being accepeted, or more importantly that the clan's still alive. Although, again. Almost half a year of no response isn't filling me with that much confidence. I'll go ahead and leave this application here, anyway. I'm not expecting for much to happen here, but, hey. At least one gets to hope, right?

• 2 months later...

1. SimplyPeaches

2. I don't generally follow streamers, but Shy caught my attention.  I'd like to be part of an active clan that has a shared sense of humor and artistic sensibility.  

3. I'm reasonably active in-game, mostly during the weekend.  I'm a manufacturing engineer by trade, so naturally I pay high attention to detail; in-game this primarily translates to two things: optimizing fashion, and optimizing builds.  Outside that I mostly plat farm, and test things out in SP missions.  I was part of Gentlemanz previously, but lost interest for a period of time during the covid-induced dead-zone between major updates, and am currently looking for a new clan!  Currently MR 16, been playing on and off for a few years. 

• 1 month later...

1. Hellooo! My IGN is: BaguetteN1DU5

2. I wished to join the clan so because I really loved Shy's videos, especially the video praising Mesa's cake. Also I'm interested because of the Vauban fanbase made "wholesome" in this clan :D

3. My personality's about being chill and friendly player, though I'm also kinda clumsy for typing in wrong chats sometimes :/ . I tend to play pretty average in squad missions and sometimes I daydream while on it (so sorry ;-;). But outside warframe, I do have alot of friends, I'm more of an extrovert type to talk to people that I've know of than in-game. So if I describe myself in-game, I'm like that one guy who's just chill in a corner talking to the friends that I know of. But anyhow, I do like talking about anime in chat :D

1. My in-game name is "Elixcore", though it's almost 5 years old by now :p
2. Shy is my favorite warframe content creator and I've been following her since I started playing the game in 2016. After a long break I've returned to the game and have been really enjoying it. I believe that being part of her clan would be a great experience for me, as it would allow me to connect with people that share similar interests to me and are willing to have fun together.
3. My name is Alex. I am 16 years old and currently attending a highschool with an IT course in Romania. I have a large variety of interests, though the most prominent ones would be coding, fitness, specifically nutrition, powerlifting and calisthenics, reading, writing and gaming, out of which I have a large variety of genres I enjoy. It's currently quite hard to keep up with everything at once sadly so I can't practice all my hobbies every single day, but I try to make every day feel like I've done something. My main language is Romanian, I am self-taught in English, and I'd like to say I'm fluent. I'm currently studying Japanese writing and reading, which feels like climbing a mountain to be honest. Generally I am a pretty calm person and enjoy having meaningful discussions. 
4.  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Elixcore/ My steam profile is currently private as I have only close friends I've known for years in there, though if you'd like to know any details you'd find in there just let me know.

As a closing note I'd like to say I'm sorry for the lengthy application, I wasn't very sure what to include and exclude. Have a good day!

On 2021-05-16 at 7:36 PM, BaguetteN1DU5 said:

1. Hellooo! My IGN is: BaguetteN1DU5

2. I wished to join the clan so because I really loved Shy's videos, especially the video praising Mesa's cake. Also I'm interested because of the Vauban fanbase made "wholesome" in this clan :D

3. My personality's about being chill and friendly player, though I'm also kinda clumsy for typing in wrong chats sometimes :/ . I tend to play pretty average in squad missions and sometimes I daydream while on it (so sorry ;-;). But outside warframe, I do have alot of friends, I'm more of an extrovert type to talk to people that I've know of than in-game. So if I describe myself in-game, I'm like that one guy who's just chill in a corner talking to the friends that I know of. But anyhow, I do like talking about anime in chat :D

Tell us a bit more about yourself, like your hobbies, personal interests, apart from your obvious interest in Warframe and Shy videos. 

2 minutes ago, Elixcore said:

1. My in-game name is "Elixcore", though it's almost 5 years old by now :p
2. Shy is my favorite warframe content creator and I've been following her since I started playing the game in 2016. After a long break I've returned to the game and have been really enjoying it. I believe that being part of her clan would be a great experience for me, as it would allow me to connect with people that share similar interests to me and are willing to have fun together.
3. My name is Alex. I am 16 years old and currently attending a highschool with an IT course in Romania. I have a large variety of interests, though the most prominent ones would be coding, fitness, specifically nutrition, powerlifting and calisthenics, reading, writing and gaming, out of which I have a large variety of genres I enjoy. It's currently quite hard to keep up with everything at once sadly so I can't practice all my hobbies every single day, but I try to make every day feel like I've done something. My main language is Romanian, I am self-taught in English, and I'd like to say I'm fluent. I'm currently studying Japanese writing and reading, which feels like climbing a mountain to be honest. Generally I am a pretty calm person and enjoy having meaningful discussions. 
4.  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Elixcore/ My steam profile is currently private as I have only close friends I've known for years in there, though if you'd like to know any details you'd find in there just let me know.

As a closing note I'd like to say I'm sorry for the lengthy application, I wasn't very sure what to include and exclude. Have a good day!

Invited. Since you're already in out community discord, I'll come back to you in a moment with an invite. 

On 2021-04-03 at 11:02 PM, SimplyPeaches said:

1. SimplyPeaches

2. I don't generally follow streamers, but Shy caught my attention.  I'd like to be part of an active clan that has a shared sense of humor and artistic sensibility.  

3. I'm reasonably active in-game, mostly during the weekend.  I'm a manufacturing engineer by trade, so naturally I pay high attention to detail; in-game this primarily translates to two things: optimizing fashion, and optimizing builds.  Outside that I mostly plat farm, and test things out in SP missions.  I was part of Gentlemanz previously, but lost interest for a period of time during the covid-induced dead-zone between major updates, and am currently looking for a new clan!  Currently MR 16, been playing on and off for a few years. 

If you're still interested in joining - please elaborate a bit more about yourself. Like some hobbies or personal interest outside of the obvious (Warframe, Shys videos). 

When you've replied you can msg me on discord @ Ben#5519 and I'll get back to you immediately when able. 

18 hours ago, Gitmuny said:

Tell us a bit more about yourself, like your hobbies, personal interests, apart from your obvious interest in Warframe and Shy videos. 

Invited. Since you're already in out community discord, I'll come back to you in a moment with an invite. 

What I can tell about myself is that I'm still a high school student that is currently studying in Melbourne, Australia (because I live there lol). And what I can say about my interests is that I kind of like playing football, digital drawing and raw sketch, attending the varsity team and playing other kinds of sport (sometimes baseball). But since there's a  bloody pandemic going on, I use my free time to play games, workout, and watch anime n stuffs, but I still keep in touch with my friends. RPG games are the only kind of games that I'm quite interested in which is why I tend to play Warframe for now. But aside from that, I'm still a chill person (that I don't talk too much, sadly). And that's actually the only things I could discuss about myself since I don't really like leaking info much due to my insecurities online.

in-game alias Rap.

Been wanting to join for a while so figured give it a shot and like to watch shy's videos and art streams get laugh from her videos and maybe learn something to.

Like to play warframe of course and others games like hitman need for speed assassin creed etc etc and enjoy chatting and joking around with others and learning new things and working on my computer and doing a little modding to the case and at the moment swapping out old speakers for new ones keeping the speaker cabinets. Debating whether to go back to school or not or waiting till next year enjoy going out and doing whatever.

1. What is your in-game alias? SmolCass
2. Why do you want to join our clan? I'm a fairly new returning player and just now discovered Shy's channel, naturally in love with the content, i'd be pretty awesome to be a part of her community on Warframe aswell.
3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc. I don't reaally know how to describe myself, i'm pretty bubbly all around and always try to be as niice a person as i can to everyone i meet c: I don't have many hobbies irl really, i mostly just stay indoors and enjoy my time with my friends. I'm a bit (very) anxious around people, even online (so excuse the double letters, i get twitchy). Oh and i'm mute, however i do live with my girlfriend and i have for about 3 and half years now ^-^
Saw some other posts though i should elaborate a bit more, i'm 21, currently dropped out of mechanic school, working on becoming a software engineer, for the mean time unemployed and i'm not the brightest person ♥

Hi there, former clan member looking to rejoin after a WF break.

1. -DarkTriad-

2. As I noted above, was a member before and enjoyed my experience before burning out on WF. Now am back to the grind.

3. Not too much has changed since before, so I'll update/streamline my prior submission:

Let's see--I'm currently an investor in various start up businesses and cryptocurrencies.

I'm kind of introverted, though friendly once I get to know people. Am a big fan of hosting dinner parties with friends. I took a bunch of improv comedy classes at UCB in Los Angeles, which required performing in public, which was both terrifying yet more fun than I thought it would be.

I have varied interests in my free time--I am an avid reader (detective and spy novels especially, love the Bosch series and excited for the last season on Amazon Prime). Also am really into fitness activities, gym goer and dabble in jiu jitsu. 

My favorite recent TV show is probably Schitt's Creek  Other interests: PC building (build my third one two months ago), movie criticism (I majored in it in college), memes, PC gaming in general.

4. Steam id: leader_desslok

Archived