Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blackout Alert - Third Phase Bs

Incunabulum

The third phase of the alert should not be radically different from the first two.

Basically, in the first phase you end up with a confined area easily available and can use your powers, the second phase is the same except with tougher enemies.

Then the third leaves you in the open with no way to use your #3 and #4 abilities and a 50 power cap - which is fine, *if* the first two missions are on the same template.

Plus - 150 Manic kills in the first two phases and not a *single* drop of any kind.

Edited by Incunabulum

I just did it with a vauban, a trinity and some other guys, it was easy, but kinda boring, because vauban just spammed bastille and vortex while i gave him energy with trin, and we eventually killed all the manics, it was in a small room, the maps are random, it's not that you get an open area because it's the third part, we started on an open area but moved to a small room.

Energy Efficiency. BOOM, 3rd and 4th abilities unlocked.

If they dropped things from their loot tables, everyone would have Four Riders stance.

I'm not saying the mission should be changed or complaining about it - only that the third mission is significantly different from the first tow and, IMO, all three should be built from the same template.  Make all three like the last mission but with increasingly difficult enemies and an increasingly lowered energy cap for example.

Nova MP + Volt Overload = no problems

Can't use either in the third phase unless you've got the efficiency mods for it.

Saryn works really well though, mostly with Venom Spore. Put them on a single guy, and watch as everyone's melee swings inevitably pop it and start spreading it like crazy. -50% hp works wonders.

As an aside, I think Darvo should replace lotus for me permanently.

On Topic: All I did was swing my death hammer wildly and won. Call me Chuck Norris's underling, cause I did it with Ember.

Edited by SysWOW64

Oh no - they made the optional challenge for an optional cosmetic reward challenging (actually not it is still easy to beat), how dare they! (and I won´t even adress the bs with "it has to follow the same pattern as the first two parts")