Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is There An "auto-Aim" Mod In Supposedly Skill-Based Pvp?

Shy0

i'm talking about the martial magnetism mod. i'd like to know what the devs were thinking when they introduced what is essentially a melee aimbot in pvp.

if this is another bandaid attempt on flawed gameplay elements (coptering, etc.) like how the syndicate augments are being used to patch flaws in base warframe powers in pve, then i will uninstall. shame but i don't see why i should keep playing an otherwise pretty and unique game where there are fundamental gameplay flaws that the devs refuse to discuss and act on. devstreams are just for hyping new stuff, and there's no serious discussion there or on the forums, only the occasional moderator or community rep comments here and there. that dev thread about network changes some patches back was great but it looks like it was a once-only event.

if not, then i'd like to know what was going through their minds when they thought it was a good idea to put an aimbot into player versus player.

I'm not trying to undermine you, but have you actually used it? I owned it and tried it, it literally does nothing noticeable, I tried it on every weapon, with and without for 50+ rounds, the only change I could see was the amount of stamina used.

That being said, I understand your concern of the lack of skill in a skill oriented setting. It does seem like a strange mod to implement in the first place.

so many player open this topic with so low K/Ds (except RexSol, which no way to know when he get these kills with wat kind of exploits or not)

are you sure is this mod breaking the PVP game, but not other things?

If you want a fair game-play, why you don't focus on"macro No Recoil", "macro all melee become first E" and "macro Semiautomatic to fully auto" first, which is not even build in-game and can break the pvp very easy.

and a true fair PVP means remove all weapon but left 1 weapon of each slot in game only. Are you really want it.

Edited by Cary2010haha

so many player open this topic with so low K/Ds (except RexSol, which no way to know when he get these kills with wat kind of exploits or not)

I just play Conclave regularly since Update 10 

I already had 30k kills before PvP 2.0 even came out

Are you serious? The game mode is Capture The Flag, not deathmatch. 

Edited by dmcAxle

hardly an excuse tbh.

however k/d never should be some kind of measure to judge players. some people like to play as medics. or for example in BF3 i was judging players by accuracy. less than 30%? L2P noob.

anyway. this mod should be removed from the game.

Edited by LeshJaeThiHah

What? K/Ds say something to open a pvp feedback?

I didn't realize people would base experiences on K/D lol. There is several things broken in this game mode and doesnt take more then a few rounds to see a dominate strategy or trick. 

hardly an excuse tbh.

however k/d never should be some kind of measure to judge players. some people like to play as medics. or for example in BF3 i was judging players by accuracy. less than 30%? L2P noob.

anyway. this mod should be removed from the game.

well, this topic is talk about this mod make player kill opp. too easy with no skill,

so if you really use this mod so op.

you should have lots of kill and low death , means very high K/Ds

Which i don't see you guys gain lots of adv. with this "OP-breaking balance-must be remove form PVP mod"

plz, so me something is really happening, like lex domination with dozens k/d and complain

So why you just focus on this mod, and why you still keep your lex in  pvp loadout. 

you obviously don't want to discuss the issue so get off the thread. The mod locks on even outside its range so you can't evade a melee combo once it triggers. As said before auto aim in pvp is bad no matter how you look at it.

well, this topic is talk about this mod make player kill opp. too easy with no skill,

so if you really use this mod so op.

you should have lots of kill and low death , means very high K/Ds

Which i don't see you guys gain lots of adv. with this "OP-breaking balance-must be remove form PVP mod"

plz, so me something is really happening, like lex domination with dozens k/d and complain

Sorry but lol.

It has very little effect.  And killing excaliburs who have used radial blind isn't that hard anyway, if you were already close enough to be in the mod's range.  I felt more pain from the stamina drain than I ever saw benefit from the auto-aim since I can aim by myself just fine.

I've used the martial mag on a couple of weapons. I will say this, its not that bad on most of the melee weapons. However, Martial Mag + Bo Prime + Bo Prime's speed + Bo Prime's Coptering + Channeling = a big disaster. People who spam this, you can take them down but its super hard and requires a lot of effort. Vs their position where getting one energy orb and letting a mod do all the work for you is significantly less difficult.

Sounds like a very very poor excuse to get easy kills.

don't worry, Lex copt. still have upper hands

and if you don't like the lex way, set your ping to 500-800 ms, and he will stand like a tree :P of cuz u'll usually  die with him together because of the lag.  

ops. PS4  :P you need some tools to make it :P

Think outside the box and break some rule- no, WF have no rules, even macro cheat is green light at this moment .

and u'll find alot of ways to kill your target.

Edited by Cary2010haha