Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tributes Are Gone?

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

With PvP being updated (I think, speculation), dark sectors will be stuck in armistice. Because of this, it would be unfair to let the tributes stay for other clans/alliances wanting to participate in dark sectors.

Edit: PSA says plans for dark sectors are still ongoing. This makes it look like a dark sector update to me. (Still speculation, may be wrong.)

Edited by (PS4)RyanRFC12345

Since PvP 2.0 came there was a Conflict Armistice on Dark Sectors til the figure out how to put the new PvP elements on there. Since this has been going on for some time they decided to remove the tributes now, because it would be unfair for the holding clans to gain all that loot with nobody beeing able to fight them.

try reading the forums instead of just posting to complain about something sometimes...you may learn something.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/419485-april-20-update-psa-pvp-20-dark-sector-armistice/page-6#entry4935831

I wanted to know why it was happening, but you automatically assume that I am complaining. I read the forum post and I wanted to know more about it so I made this one. Thanks for your sarcasm and great attitude

#ignored

Since PvP 2.0 came there was a Conflict Armistice on Dark Sectors til the figure out how to put the new PvP elements on there. Since this has been going on for some time they decided to remove the tributes now, because it would be unfair for the holding clans to gain all that loot with nobody beeing able to fight them.

Makes sense :p

because the Conglomerate holding the Rails gets free billions of everything if Armistice is until further notice.

not that it matters that much in the end anyways i guess.... that conglomerate already has infinite Credits and Resources.