Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stressframe Trinity

jjpdn

Is Trinity an inducer of stress? With a heavy weight upon her shoulders, is Trinity the frame that is supposed to do it all? 

A list of job's I've been asked to do, all in a span of 10 secs:

-revive two downed people

-press Blessing in a window of 0.75 seconds (cause OH MY GOD HIS HEALTH IS GOING DOWN)

-gives energy to allies, if it looks like they need them (which is hard to tell... :P)

-keep checking the side health bar for any suspiciously fast decrease in health or shields

-look around for chokepoints for my Radiation Torid

-check chat for emergency energy requests

-select enemies to kill by directly hitting them with the Torid projectile

-make sure I'm behind cover when Link expires

-check on Link's duration

-make sure I'm within range of enemies so that my Link actually works.

-check for Nullifiers to put my Torid grenade under their bubble.

-check behind for any sneaky Nullifiers.

-track bombard shots so that I know which ally is going to be downed fast.

-coordinate the team so that some certain people don't run off... -_-

-scream at people to get to cover or ^#%@% do their maneuvers when they get swarmed.

-alert my teammates for targets that I can't kill.

-etc

OH MY GOD THE STRESS.

Edited by jjpdn

Is Trinity an inducer of stress? With a heavy weight upon her shoulders, is Trinity the frame that is supposed to do it all? 

-press Blessing in a window of 0.75 seconds (cause OH MY GOD HIS HEALTH IS GOING DOWN)

-gives energy to allies, if it looks like they need them (which is hard to tell... :P)

-keep checking the side health bar for any suspiciously fast decrease in health or shields

-scream at people to get to cover or ^#%@% do their maneuvers when they get swarmed.

-etc

OH MY GOD THE STRESS.

You are not a support type player hence it makes you stressfull.  I am Trinity main. 

Well, not really that stressful, because those are already ingrained into my mind. 

And placing more emphasis on skilled movement and gunplay already eliminates a few concerns. 

In other words, you need experience and instincts. Not very easy to get.

You are not a support type player hence it makes you stressfull.  I am Trinity main. 

Lol I main Trinity too.

I hate Rhino.

Kill everything ult bores me. 

Banshee's kind of cool.

Loki's an idiot. 

XD

Edited by jjpdn

I have no instinct with regards to multitasking. All I do is to compensate with gunplay, so no need for Link. Then, just time Energy Vampire after someone uses a high energy-consuming ability to compensate (and since enemies are plenty, no need to care too much for that). Well of Life for a stationary healing spot, and thus less need for Blessing until very high levels (i.e.: 45 - 55). 

And just shoot the Nullifiers from the outside. 

Lol I main Trinity too.

I hate Rhino.

Kill everything ult bores me. 

Banshee's kind of cool.

Loki's an idiot. 

XD

Make sure to increase your hub size so you can see their HP more.  Trinity players are more of an unsung heroes type player than a glory hunter.  Not many can play Trinity mainly because not many people in game are team player.  They want the killing, they want the glory.  This applies to every game.  I guess I always been a support/medic/tank type players so it a natural fit for me.  You should be proud of the fact that your a team player!

-etc

OH MY GOD THE STRESS.

Well, Trinity is a combat surgeon so... Endure it, like a Doktor.

Make sure to increase your hub size so you can see their HP more.  Trinity players are more of an unsung heroes type player than a glory hunter.  Not many can play Trinity mainly because not many people in game are team player.  They want the killing, they want the glory.  This applies to every game.  I guess I always been a support/medic/tank type players so it a natural fit for me.  You should be proud of the fact that your a team player!

I maxed the HUD size. Wish i could be bigger. :D

Well, Trinity is a combat surgeon so... Endure it, like a Doktor.

...Doktor?

idunno, seems second nature to me.

but... i can't claim to be the average Player.

just as i find aiming non-RayTrace Weapons to be extremely easy, while many seem to complain about it, much to my own confusion.

*shrugs*

Edit:

Banshee's kind of cool.

don't you mean Frost?

isofunny.jpg

Edited by taiiat

don't you mean Frost?

don't you mean Frost?

don't you mean Frost?

don't you mean Frost?

don't you mean Frost?

don't you mean Frost?

don't you mean Frost?

don't you mean Frost?

don't you mean Frost?

This is so good that it had to be done.

Edited by TheStag

I don't know... I don't give a damn much about my teammates unless I know them... and I got microphones turned off by default.

But yeah... Have to constantly cast EV, but not like old RJ spamming kind of constant.

Check squad HP, check own HP, check on energy for who knows it might be a mistake casting Link or Blessing when I don't have enough for EV after that.

Check Link's duration, check Blessing's damage reducer then their HPs.

As for weapons and enemies, meh... if I see a Nully, burst fire my Soma/Boltor/Amprex 3~4 times to get rid of bubble, or else do groundslam with Kittag.

It looks like your problem is that you are trying to be a teamplayer in a squad of lone wolves.

Half the stuff on there is really just second nature, the rest of the stuff as a trinity really only matters in a long game.

I just avoid the problem altogether by playing frames that don't require teammates and mostly just ignoring them 

Loki's an idiot. 

..well he don't need Trinity's support and occasionally he's going to revive You when Your Link/EV/Blessing/Repeat is out of sync....hwhat a d-bag ..XD

ive picked up more lokis than i can count. i would say this is true for other trin mains aswell lol

Being a shock Trinity is hard. If you don't time the castanas right your whole team could be up a river without a paddle. I also find it amusing that a support can out damage and clear rooms faster than most frames.

Being a shock Trinity is hard. If you don't time the castanas right your whole team could be up a river without a paddle. I also find it amusing that a support can out damage and clear rooms faster than most frames.

Only if your teammates are lacking.

I can outkill my entire team 90% of the time on a Melee Excal in PUG matches, simply because they people I am playing with lack skill.

Plus support frames don't have to worry about enemies to the same extent as others, as they have support skills which makes taking them on easier.

Only if your teammates are lacking.

I can outkill my entire team 90% of the time on a Melee Excal in PUG matches, simply because they people I am playing with lack skill.

Plus support frames don't have to worry about enemies to the same extent as others, as they have support skills which makes taking them on easier.

Shock Trin is amazing but it's killer on the hands. I usually out damage in survivals pre 30 or defense pre 25. I like to thin the enemies out before the team can see them.

I'm a bad Trinity player, I only press 3 and 4. Sometimes I look at their health but mostly I look at my own health. Kinda works for me because I'm the one who usually ends up with 50+% damage taken on the results screen.

A few days ago someone typed "ev pls" a few times in Survival and I thought he wanted to EVacuate. I even asked him if he minded staying for a few minutes more. It was until 10 minutes later when he said "ev trinity ev pls" then it clicked and I realised that he meant Energy Vampire.

-etc

OH MY GOD THE STRESS.

Aaaand this is mainly why i love playing as a Trinity 24/7  <3