Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.3 + Credit Reimbursement #2

DE_Adam

I got AMD as well but the only thing that I was able to do was run warframe from within steam itself I didn't use the shortcut that I added to home screen. But I will say I haven't had the whole thing about been stuck at the checking for updates phase after the first time it happen.

Ok something is wrong here. Before the “fix” Bursas would die to random sentry fire on Pluto, BUT NOW I cant even kill them. I tried going to Europa instead with a humble offering assuming that would give me a lower level bursa. But no still level 93 and able to instant kill my Valkyrie. Do my 1200 armor not mean anything????

If THIS is suppose to be a fix then I have to ask what the hell is wrong with you DE?!? This is in no way fair or balanced, I'm finding it near imposable now. I can only imagine how it is for the newbies or people not having a large selection of fraims and nod at there disposal.

I'm going to assume this is a bug, because other wise some one lost there mind. Would be great if you could get around to fixing it before the event ends.

They should really consider fixing this event and doing it again in the near future. This event has caused two of the few people I could play with online (without disconnecting) to quit the game... 

Also I would really like that Quanta Vandal but I can barely finish one mission after this patch :(

Nvm: seems to work for me now :) 

Edited by BlizzardMamba

Excuse me but I don't think those Corrupted ATM's need reinforcements.... Especially when they can one shot kill you after a certain point! (that would be at point value just under a thousand spawns a lvl 65 ATM that kills you instantly) So I would make the request to lover the levels of these ATMs plz.

Thanks for bugfixing :o

I think the bursas should spawn exclusively across the whole level. And as reinforcements. And you shouldn't be allowed to kill any of them while you're hacking. Is there one that nullifies abilities? Or one that sucks up all energy in milliseconds? We need those. And a bursa that has a special attack which logs you out of the game if you don't do it the right way.

Honestly, I hope they never see the day in the normal maps. For me, they already got an ability that makes me log out of the game.

Really, level scaled huh. I've finished the event, (pre update) so I thought hey, why not help out the rest of my clan.

So in I goes & BAM, level 99 nullifying bursa with level 99 corpus backup. Talk about extreme measures.

Explain to me how exactly to defeat a mob of that caliber?

Edited by Unistorm

Really, level scaled huh. I've finished the event, (pre update) so I thought hey, why not help out the rest of my clan.

So in I goes & BAM, level 99 nullifying bursa with level 99 corpus backup. Talk about extreme measures.

Explain to me how exactly to defeat a mob of that caliber?

I did it with nova just now... Didn't die once... (But that was solo)

Edit: When it works this event is actually very easy and fast but still boring as hell. 

Edit2: splln

Edited by BlizzardMamba

Still no fix for no UI indication of transfer status.

Have tried to complete this event several times over the weekend. I bring offerings and hack the Bursa. There is no UI countdown. No matter how many times I've tried it. After hacking the last time I hacked the Bursa, I stayed next to it for 25 minutes, solo, by which time I was thoroughly fed up with wasting time on bugged missions.