Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.3 + Credit Reimbursement #2

DE_Adam

Event is to hard for most, and to slow for everyone, must just can't play it due to bugs and errors of some kind or other - DE's dev's response? screw them we'll make it harder than ever and dangle the "possiblilty" of more points if you some how against all odds win a mission now.

BUG:

Encountered a nullifer bursa, or whatever those bubble she shoots does.

After being affected by those  even after the bubble was gone, I lost the use of my powers permanently, and I was on bleedout/downed state wile I still was alive.

Only after a few waisted lives it got working again...

This even is really frustrating me, I'm very disappointed, not only it haves a very bad design for completion, but with all this bugs its just absurd.

Quitted yesterday, wile I waited for this update, will quit today again, until proper mechanics and bug fixes are delivered again.

Still no fix for MyPetPeeve, or MyOtherPetPeeve?  Please go to this thread I wrote in this other place, which goes into much greater detail about WHY THESE PEEVES WHICH ARE MY PEEVES OUGHT TO BE FIXED IMMEDIATELY IF DE REALLY CARES ABOUT THIS GAME.

So I don't look like the self-centered jerk I am, "Thanks DE" for fixing those other things which I don't care about as much as I WANT MY PET PEEVES FIXED RIGHT AWAY.

The MOA scaling and Reinforcements added by this hotfix are way over the top. I'm getting Raid-level Bursas who can spawn around 10 raid-level enemeis INCLUDING NULLIFIERS into a locked down room that had no enemies in it previously. For the incredibly small credit reward this event pays out, it has officially become not worth it.

These things should not be able to constantly (or near constantly) spawn in level 81 enemies in a locked down room. Maybe OCCASIONALLY call in level 40 or so enemies in for help, but not SPAWN any directly next to it. If this thing is isolated from the rest of the enemies, it should stay that way.

This is very close to impossible to beat now, even with help. I know having a "perfect team" of Nyx nova frost and Valkyr would solve all my problems, but finding a group that can actually do their job and choose those frames is not feasible. I'm well aware that I'm ranting here, but this needs some changes- as soon as possible.

P.S. Thanks for the fixes. Also, did uranus always have an archwing node or was it seriously hidden from day 1 until now without anyone knowing?

Edited by Stratego89

Passionate Offering Bursa on Pluto. This was solo.

70 points toward the event.

I was getting that much before the hotfix doing the lowest level Offering.

EDIT:

I just got 98 points for the lowest level offering.

This hotfix didn't even happen apparently. It was just gibberish.

Only do the lowest level offering. The others are a waste of time.

Edited by SweetSlaanesh

BUG:New bug where we have caused the BURSA to be level 100, it won't increase above that and it's somehow treating it as such a low level that it's only giving us 30 standing/event points per, instead of the bonus it's supposed to give us for it being such a high level. 

i dint get any reinburstment for the event..

I completed the run with 100k credit offering and its dint gv any points nor the credits even after completing the run it just had a red message in the middle of screen that said varifying at 6percent or 30 percent and i had to extract ..

even after hotfix i havent got any points i just ended up with the credit offering in my gear not being spent even after i spent so many min waiting and protecting the bursa..

2 times with 100k offereing then i tried with 1k offerening again 2 times no points no reward ..

after 9 runs im still stuck with just 481 points ..

only 5 runs i managed to get scores

hope the hot fix atleast works now cos i havent got any reinburstment or any mesagge saying otherwise in my inbox..

And now backt o the event to try score again..

thank you DE for the new stuff in the market..