Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Nerf To Volt's Shield

tehgreg

They are testing LoS / Awareness mechanics on him, which will be expanded to other frames as well.

Also, Radial Javelin was originally line of sight (the nostalgia...), but Javelins got stuck everywhere. So they aren't lying if they say "working as intended" (except the mechanic is wonky).

I was referring to the stealth changes that turned out to be intentional and were not mentioned upon release, if at all. Such as:

- body contact wiping stealth multipliers (not exactly Excal-exclusive, but it wasn't mentioned by the devs at all until Shuuro figured out what was going on)

- Javelin's new mechanics in U16, which were not mentioned in the patch notes

- Blind and Smokescreen's stealth nerfs in early U16, which the devs still have not mentioned to this day (hitting enemies while they're in the "stunned/staggered" animation will not enable stealth multipliers unless Radial Finish is equipped)

- etc.

Edited by SortaRandom

It was possible to place multiple shields in one place allowing you to multiply the damage several times - shooting through many shields at once would deal massive amounts of damage.

Evidence is that I just ran few missions and I noticed that it doesn't work anymore. Especially with bosses like Alad or Lephantis. Placing like 20 shields would instakill them - now it does normal damage.

a bug was fixed months ago

Only elec damage stacks

BTW Glaxion + shield with viral damage still instagibs errytang

Everything is a copy if you look hard enough. I suggest refraining from that and having fun, though.

Sonic is not bad but there is no shield nerf

Have u tried using synoid game or on shield

Edited by xamsite