Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False Profit Event: I'm Not Doing It, Thank You.

H0PE

I've done an exterminate mission, roughly 10-15minutes with my G.F. We received 95 points for this one run in the event. To reach 1500 points at least 2.5 hours need to be spent on this over and over.

If the reward would be 500plat heck, even 5000plat or whatever you can throw at me, I'm still not interested, and my suggestion for next time, try to make the event MUCH LESS frustrating because this is crazy frustrating of an event.

Huge disappointment.

Sincerelly,

A gamer, NOT a grinder. 

Edited by H0PE

After latest update its uber-easy just do missions like Capture, fast and easy

I stopped after I hit 1k, that quanta vandal is not worth dealing with those Bursa imo.

It is worth it, trust me, I killed Stalker with Quanta V lvl7

Edited by markus230

Then you are doing in wrong. First run the humbled offering for the lowest transfer time, do fast objectives like capture, deception or sabotage. Once you get like 200-300 points you will get a score multiplier because the riots moa level will go up. 

I just helped a clan mate and he finished the event in 5-6 runs and it took us 1h 30 min.

Once you go further those moa's are worth more points. But still even with 300 points for each moa it still isn't really fun.

stunlocking a target for minutes by repeatedly using the same ability or hiding behind an object... 

And the possibility of getting knockdown stuned and so is not really fun... I'm finishing it for the mods and weapon but I do not find this event fun.

I agree, whilst i am doing the event to get the rewards i am genuinely unhappy about it. I'm not having fun and my friends that i'm playing with aren't having fun.

Having fun is the end goal of any videogame which this event has completely screwed the pooch on.

Just take your darn event back DE, i'd have more fun being tickled to death than playing this.

the point increase is barely noticeable. i mean at 0 i got 95 points for a complete. at 1400 i got about 200 points for a complete. yeah it increases, but i mean really, the people who are like omg you get 400 points per run are full of it.  you still have to do it a good 10+ times to finish it. 

anyways, the event is sucktastic. so much so that i am installing a different game while i am posting on the forums. i have my quanta vandal and i have no desire to continue playing to rank it up and forma it ... and the quanta is my favorite weapon. 

you need to run a cheese team for it to be easy. have a frost who can keep snow-globes on top of the bursa to keep all the minions from being able to shoot you and slow the bursa to a crawl. then just run around reviving each other in the relative safety of the globes.  that is one tactic for instance. you can have a valkyr hysteria tank it or a nyx use absorb repeatedly to sort of tank it as well. other options, though they tend to be much more dangerous.

the thing is it wasnt fun, it wasnt exciting, and the only thing that resulted from playing the event is i am so frustrated with this game i dont even want to keep playing it. i have a headache and i am downloading a different game just to get away from playing this. 

I finished it in less then 2 hours

whats the problem

Yeah, exactly, and I made tons of money from this plus acquired a weapon I've never used before. I'm pretty happy with the event.

Though, I mentioned elsewhere on the forum, the one thing that shouldn't have been included was the fact that the Bursa only had a chance to spawn if you weren't with a full group. I solo'd all of it, and would just restart the mission if it didn't show up (which makes it quite arbitrary). Just confused why soloing would have a penalty like that.