The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... U16.5 Tomarow?

Dawn11715

Yea, it was for being a standard hotfix, which usually includes a few bug fixes, one addition(weapon OR cosmetic) and nothing more.

16.4 included cosmeticS(alt helmet+Nyx skin), new weapon, an event, new mods, a fair amount of changes and additions and a considerable amount of fixes.

So yea, huge update/hotfix.

but don't forget we did basically skip a hotfix the week prior to 16.4 so it might just be making up for that one (basically a two in one) and stuff. So assuming the thing about Nyx probably being meant for the anniversary but being delayed til now to get the pbr treatment, we got a set of new helmet cosmetics + a new weapon and mods, and an event, in what could amount to two updates. Outside the event, it doesn't really stretch beyond the usual boundaries. 

I'm gonna be the happiest person on earth if the Gram gets nerfed, melee channel gets nerfed, and Martial Magnetism gets a rework.

It looks like NO ONE can avoid a gram user lol.

Im hope for a bo series atack speed nerf.

to OP, wake me when parkour 2.0 arrive.

Edited by Grimlock-

I'm just waiting patiently for the day that I check the forums and find the excal update is up, and I speed home, get a ticket, and keep speeding cause I'm hyped as S#&$ for that and am hoping for the best.

Also, I don't feel the hype for anything except excal and charge attacks coming back, and even that hype is low. I bet it's just gonna explode when I see it on the forums

The only confirmed stuff for 16.5 is PvP additions.

None of the above has been confirmed.

Sadly, I'd say, as I'm dying to have the new Excalibur!

With 16.5 we will get an Event with the underwater tileset, yes this has been confirmed in the Devstream ( I think it was 49 )

Every new tileset was teased with a big Event and this is what will happen again.

Isn't the underwater tileset for U17? I recall 16.5 having Excalibur rework, Liset painting, and some other things.

It will come with 17 for a whole planet but we will get it for the Event which has been confirmed for 16.5 and I bet the Event will feature "sharkwing" too.