Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith & Vandal Weapons Of The Past

Oranji

Don't have one.  It was something I read in passing long ago before I cared about weapons that were retired and never returning....

Then I'm inclined to believe Snipetron Vandal has potential to return, just as the other Event weapons. Don't state something as if it's a fact without backup.

As a hoarder of weapons, it does make me sad that I took some breaks from Warframe here and there and missed out on some of the Vandal/Wraith weapons.  I'd love a way to earn them for my collection.  Though I suppose I'd just end up ranking them to 30 and rarely ever using them again, but still.

... Nah I'd rather game development continue and offer weapons I don't already have, thanks.

I agree and since I don't already have a few of the Vandal/Wraith weapons then game development can go towards giving me a method of obtaining them :)

Braton Vandal and Lato vandal will not return. Period.

Snipetron and Snipetron vandal will not return.

Until someone convinces DE to just give the Lanka a new model and then re-introduced the Snipetron as a commercial weapon sold by the Corpus.

You know ?

Like the Braton which happens to be a massed produced Corpus copy of the Braton Prime for sale.

Edited by fatpig84

Snipetron and Snipetron vandal will not return.

Until someone convinces DE to just give the Lanka a new model and then re-introduced the Snipetron as a commercial weapon sold by the Corpus.

It could happen.

Look at the Ogris.

Why not? But I would prefer something like Mara/Prisma wersions or completly new weapon versions that you can get form quest with the same stats as Vandal or Wraith. It would be painful for special snowflakes like me to lose shiny exclusives, but I don't have big problem with bringing back original Vandals/Wraiths. It would hurt a little but for short time like Dex Furis return

Edited by markus230

can someone please post source on the fact that braton and lato vandal can not come back cause as far as i can tell they are not "exclusive" and are in the "vault" like other weapons not currently available. they are in the category of items that if DE so chooses to can bring back on a whim with no recourse. yes one was given as a gift and the other was a limited 1 credit purchase to celebrate the end of closed beta but that doesn't mean they cant come back. an even if you show me source im still gonna say that there is nothing stopping DE from bringing those items back. i hear you already you say "the players that got them back then are gonna be mad and its not good." and im gonna say MOST players that played back then no longer play and even if they do no players that played back then are going to care enough because the only thing players wanted back then was whatever was best for the game. now you might think im crazy but i still cant find anything that says DE can NOT bring those items back if they want to there is no contract like with the founders items and there is no "broken lore" (which can be retconed and the Vandaltron could return). so unless Rebecca, Steve, or Scott answer this post with a "yea your stupid they aint comming back!" i dont want anyone to say that those items can NOT return cause at that point you being toxic by spreading misinformation.

Edited by SoulHunter2008

I would certainly like to see them back, missing a few myself for various reasons.

Machete Wraith (At the time the weapon slot seemed far more value than the weapon itself, an issue I no longer have)

Prova Vandal (Wasn't playing during breeding grounds, praise to Spy 2.0 for re-releasing the mods)

Snipetron Vandal (Event ended few days before I started playing so I would have had no hope of completing it either way)

No - Its just levelling stuff...

I got all Wraiths, and looking at profile most of them are like 0% used... only ranked... There are a lot more fun wep's thin this one

An yes... The famous !!!

Soon !

Edited by DonBot

can someone please post source on the fact that braton and lato vandal can not come back

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/

(there was no other Vandals at the time, only Lato and Braton)

Why exactly, because you logged in on a certain day

It could be like Tethra mods. Vandal/Wraiths weapons could come back in future events

I want Snipetron Vandal to appear again.

Perhaps a quest that was like Mirage or Limbo, which is an option for some player who wishes to have those Vandal weapons.

How about a prize from the "challenge" in profile feed? That sounds cool.

Get 200 stealth kill with sniper rifle <prize Snipetron Vandal>

:D